- Qualified applicants may submit a resume to Laura Mangia, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com
Mount Carmel Nurses are the heartbeat of our health system.We have several opportunities for both new graduates and experienced nurses. Regardless of your experience, we want to connect with you!About the Unit:
The Intensive Care Unit
at Mount Carmel Grove City
is an 18-bed mixed medical/surgical unit. The unit is primarily comprised of medical patients and routinely provides care for surgical patients including the cardiothoracic population. Any critical care patient coming into the hospital comes to the unit giving nurses the chance to care for a wide variety of patients. The range of patients provides the ability for nurses to develop a broad skill set and to thrive in various situations. ICU nurses respond to sepsis, STEMI and stroke alerts as well as code blue calls throughout the hospital providing expanded opportunities to support the team and the patients each shift. Supported by the staff-led Professional Governance Committee, the MCGC ICU provides excellent care and compassion for the critically ill and their families.About Mount Carmel Grove City:
As Grove City's first full-service hospital, Mount Carmel Grove City offers a wide variety of high-quality services and continues to grow along with the needs of the communities it serves. Every aspect of the 210-bed hospital is designed with the patient in mind, and we have made an ongoing commitment to provide our patients with access to the most experienced and talented medical providers and state-of-the-art technology, helping set our facility apart. From advanced technologies and expanded services to stunning interiors and tranquil surroundings, it's a healing environment unlike any other.What we offer:
About the job:
- Competitive compensation and day one benefit packages including medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Retirement saving account with employer match starting on day one, generous paid time off programs and employee recognition incentive program.
- Tuition and professional development reimbursement - fully discounted tuition through our enrollment opportunities at the Mount Carmel College of Nursing.
- Flexible schedules through our FirstChoice Internal Travel Program, Weekend Option Program, and local Float Pool.
The Registered Nurse (RN), within the scope of the Ohio Nurse Practice Act, will provide care in an atmosphere sensitive to each person's physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs. The Staff RN is accountable for the delivery of patient care utilizing the Nursing Process within the standards, policies, procedures and guidelines of Mount Carmel Health System.What you will do:
- Assess and evaluate patient care for an assigned group of patients, utilizing evidence-based practice; Assists provider with patient assessment, examinations and treatments; Perform basic medical procedures under the supervision of a provider, including set up of procedures.
- Administer medications under the direction of the provider, according to the organization's standards, policies, procedures, and/or guidelines.
What we are looking for:
- Assist in emergency situations under the direction of the provider
- Thoroughly educate and explain procedures to patients and family members (diagnosis, disease process etc.).
- Document accurately and completely pertinent assessments, interventions and outcomes for patients in accordance with documentation standards, policies, procedures and/or guidelines.
- Assume responsibility and accountability for care provided and documented by other licensed and unlicensed care givers as appropriate.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Ohio
- Current BLS/CPR
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and manage patient care, including delegation to and supervision of other members of the patient care team
- Basic computer skills required; prior experience using an EMR for charting preferred
Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers.We do not discriminateon the basis ofrace, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.