If you are looking for a per diem position, this could be your opportunity. Here at St. Peter's Health Partners, we care for more people in more places.
What you will do:
Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
Respond to victims of crime, including sexual assault, throughout St Peter's Health Partners Emergency Departments and inpatient units as needed (Samaritan Hospital, Albany Memorial, and St. Peter's Hospital)Responsibilities:
What you will need:
- Provide evidence collection and medico-legal examinations of crime victims when on call
- Required to provide testimony if subpoenaed
- Communicates with medical team, law enforcement and victims; advocating before, during, and after the exam as needed
- Provides individualized care to each victim adhering to confidentiality and privacy
- Provide a minimum of 48 hours of on call time per month
- Provide a minimum of 12 hours of holiday on call time per year
- Those without prior SANE certification may take the course through SPHP FNE program
- Functions as a mandated reporter
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Current RN License State of New York
- 1 Year experience working as a RN
- Fast Critical Thinking skills
- Communication/Bedside Manner skills
- Good Assessment skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Prior SANE/FNE experience a plus
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.