Job DescriptionAre you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS
This bonus is for new hires. Internal candidates, rehires, college programs, supervisors, and managers are excluded.
Payments are in $500 increments at 30 and 90 days, paid on the following paycheck.
Patrols all areas of the property; assists owner/guests with room access. Monitors Closed Circuit Televisions, perimeter alarm system, duress alarms, and fire life safety system. Locks property entrances when required. Conducts daily physical hazard inspections. Responds to accidents, contacts EMS or administers first aid/CPR as required. Assists owner/guests/associates during emergency situations. Notifies appropriate individuals in the event of accidents, attacks, or other incidents. Defuses owner/guest/associate disturbances. Calls for outside assistance if necessary. Completes incident reports to document all Loss Prevention related incidents. Handles all interruptions and complaints. Resolves safety hazard situations. Escorts any unwelcome persons from the property without interrupting the orderly flow of property operation. Reports to scenes of vehicle accidents/thefts. Calls for assistance using proper code responses. Completes a Loss Prevention shift summary/daily activity report. Maintains confidentiality of all Loss Prevention and property reports/documents; releases information only to authorized individuals. Conducts investigations and gathers evidence. Conducts interviews with relevant parties.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Reports accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and completes safety training and certifications.
• Follows all company policies and procedures, ensures uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintains confidentiality of proprietary information, and protects company assets.
• Welcomes and acknowledges all owners/guests according to company standards, anticipates and addresses owners/guests' service needs, assists individuals with disabilities, and thanks owners/guests with genuine appreciation.
• Speaks with others using clear and professional language, prepares and reviews written documents accurately and completely, and answers telephones using appropriate etiquette.
• Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others, supports team to reach common goals, and listens and responds appropriately to the concerns of other associates.
• Complies with quality assurance expectations and standards.
• Stands, sits, or walks for an extended period or for an entire work shift.
• Moves, lifts, carries, pushes, pulls, and places objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
• Performs other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
• Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
• Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture
Posted about 11 hours ago
Posted about 10 hours ago
Posted about 10 hours ago