LexisNexis® Risk Solutions provides customers with solutions and decision tools that combine public and industry specific content with advanced technology and analytics to assist them in evaluating and predicting risk and enhancing operational efficiency. We use the power of data and advanced analytics to help our customers make better, timelier decisions.
By bringing clarity to information, we ultimately help make communities safer, insurance rates more accurate, commerce more transparent, business decisions easier and processes more efficient.
The Sales Assistant supports sales representatives and channel partners in administrative areas such as order processing, customer quotes, sales information management, product training and financing.
- With assistance from manager and other teammates, responsible for basic account setups and maintenance such as adding/deleting users and administrators; account closures; and contact changes.
- Engages internal and external team members to answer questions, solve issues, and develop system, process, and product knowledge. Attends team meetings as required; works with or engages other team members on assigned tasks or projects to complete task or project.
- Address Sales Reps basic questions, comfortable with seeking input from team members and manager to answer complex questions from Sales Reps and Internal Employees.
- Follows documented processes and expected to confirm with their manager any procedures they are not clear on or if they have questions about any particular documentation.
- Review and follow up on any pending account set ups, maintenance requests, pricing changes and product questions for timely completion.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience (1 to 3 years)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple sellers at the same time
- Demonstrate organizational skills
- Ability to learn the process of recognizing vital details
- Willingness to enhance basic time management skills.
- Flexibility to perform a variety of tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Office Word and Excel and other related programs
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.