LexisNexis Risk Solutions is the essential partner in the assessment of relationship risk. We help our customers solve difficult problems in the areas of Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Terrorist Financing, Identity Authentication & Verification and Customer Data Management. We are a fast-growing division of the RELX Group, the convergence of all types of relationship risk is providing LexisNexis Risk Solutions with significant opportunity for future growth.
We are a superb company to work for, with great people, world class technology, market leading products, a culture of innovation and collaboration, and superb career prospects.
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we believe in the power of data and advanced analytics for better risk management. With over 40 years of expertise, we are the trusted data analytics provider for organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and improve results while upholding the highest standards for security and privacy. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, LexisNexis Risk Solutions serves customers in more than 100 countries and is part of FTSE 25, RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
You will be joining a high-performance sales team in a business enjoying significant growth, a Global FTSE 100 and well renowned in the market.
- Initiates and answers inbound and/or outbound sales contact directly from/to prospective and/or existing customers
- Accepts orders, closes sales, maintains customer records and completes required documentation
- Identifies and qualifies prospective customers and records sales prospecting activity in computer-based tracking systems
- May have an assigned product line that may overlap other sales teams' territories
- May have an individual or team sales quota and is likely to have a target earnings bonus or sales incentive opportunity
- Works with territory/account, product/services or sales process with limited complexity
- Has limited direct contact with clients and no authority/opportunity to set and negotiate product/service terms
- Typically requires a college or university degree or the equivalent work experience and has general awareness of business, financials, products/services and the market
- Functional Knowledge: Develops basic skills in selling and account management and deepens knowledge of products and solutions
- Business Expertise: Develops understanding of key business drivers; application of this knowledge to focus own work
- Leadership: No supervisory responsibilities
- Problem Solving: Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyses information and standard practices to make judgments
- Impact: Works within standardised procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Interpersonal Skills: Presents information in an appropriate style and making technical information clear; persuasion of others/clients in standard situations
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.