Established in 2001 and with offices in London, New York, New Jersey, Los Angeles and Amsterdam, XpertHR has quickly established itself as the leading online resource for all HR information needs. XpertHR is the most comprehensive source of compliance, good practice and benchmarking information available. Our award-winning team of in-house editors, lawyers and subject specialists work with more than 100 expert contributors to produce and update the resources that HR professionals need to do their job, whatever their role.
Sales Manager's are responsible for overseeing a desk based new business team that operate within one office in LA or NY. Managing a team of around 8 sales reps, you and your team will deliver effective solution-based selling of the XpertHR portfolio of online solutions to all client groups, both public and private sector, from SMEs to blue chip multi nationals. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who will inspire and motivate their team with a high energy, building a positive culture that rewards success and values continuous improvement and development. This individual will consistently achieve and exceed sales results whilst continually evolving a data driven new sales strategy to support future growth.
- As a member of new sales management team, support and communicate the commercial and sales strategy to your team and wider business
- Build and formulate a strategy for your team to hit target, and then execute
- Improve penetration opportunities for new sales identifying actionable strategies
- Handling, manipulating and interpreting previous and current sales performance data to evidence decision making around the pipeline, forecasting and strategy
- Managing underperformance
- Attend quarterly sales leadership meetings to design future strategy and tackle key issues
- Own strategic projects arising from leadership strategy meetings
- Collaborate with marketing, product, finance and editorial very closely
- Attend monthly sales meetings, product meetings and participate in relevant meetings
- Accurately forecasting future sales
- Identify and build relationships with key executives and decision makers within the team and wider business
- Developing and implementing sales processes to facilitate sales growth
- Managing a team of sales reps to meet and exceed individual and team objectives
- Manage KPO's around calls, talk time, demo's booked, pipeline production and sales
- Coach, mentor and embed the XpertHR sales methodology throughout the team
- Develop the competencies and effectiveness of the sales team members
- As appropriate, serving as a business representative at industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expeditions
- Displays high integrity and honesty
- Drives for results
- Solves problems and analyses issues
- Communicates powerfully and prolifically
- Inspires and motivates others
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Develops strategic/broad perspective
- Suggested minimum years of Information Sales experience: 10+ year
- Proven experience in account management or territory sales and display an attitude that is key to success
- Has led a geographically dispersed sales organisation with team members based remotely and in multiple locations
- Strong account management experience, communication and relationship building skills
- In depth understanding of sales and marketing principles
- Strong analytical skills to drive data decision making
- Experienced user of sales CRM systems like Salesforce©
- Experience leading, managing and coaching a team to success
- Proven track record of driving important constructive relationships with customers and managing portfolios to increase growth
- Willingness to travel regionally and internationally as required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High ethical standards and customer focus
Bachelors or master's degree in a relevant subject (business, HR, law) is preferred, but not essential.
XpertHR is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.