Headquartered in Winchester, VA with over 30 locations across the country, American Woodmark is a leading cabinet manufacturer servicing the remodel and new construction markets. With over 10,000 employees, more than 15 brands and hundreds of cabinet styles, our commitment to quality and caring for our customers and employees never wavers.
To develop, oversee, and maintain relationships with key personnel at stores within assigned territory in a manner that maximizes the sale of American Woodmark kitchen and bath cabinets by those stores and meet or exceed sales and expense budgets.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to excel at the essential functions assigned. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
* Proven track record in sales with 3 to 5 years of successful new business development experience
* Proven skill in handling sensitive issues and achieving conflict resolution
* Strong leadership skills
* Drive, determination, and discipline of a self-starter
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Energy and focus to be goals and results oriented
* Excellent organization skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft windows-based applications
* Undergraduate degree; experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
* Develop and implement strategy for assigned stores resulting in strong relationships and enhanced sales of products
* Determine which stores in the assigned territory and which key people within those stores on which to focus efforts
* Accountable for maintaining in-store displays, conducting product training, and maintaining the integrity of floor planograms
* Develop and manage marketing and travel and entertaining budgets to best utilize resources for maximum effect for American Woodmark market share and revenue
* Diagnose, resolve and communicate customer concerns and resolutions regarding service and warranty issues
* Conduct comparative analysis on competitor designs and quotes in order to convert potential sales
* Gain understanding of competitors within the marketplace and provide reporting back in terms of product, pricing, promotion
* Preserve and improve client orders through regular store visits; sales personnel training; provide display recommendations; Point of Purchase updates; kitchen clinic presentations; and implementing sales promotions and incentives
* Develop priority selling and effective time management skills to improve productivity and call efficiency
* Achievement of sales, expense, transactional quality budgets
* Monitor and take action on all territory metric reporting
* Development, Maintenance, and Maximization of quality business relationships with key customers
* Promotional event planning and budgeting
* Participation in grand openings
* POP and display updates
* In-store training, clinics, and promotions assistance for sales personnel only.
* Analyze designs and provide feedback for alternative solutions for cost effectiveness.
* Mediation of service and warranty issues
* Align with American Woodmark policies and procedures in performing responsibilities of job
* Be a model of the American Woodmark culture
* Typically, this position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
SCOPE & EXPECATIONS:
* Territory: Detroit
* Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
* Travel Requirements:
* Some in and out of town travel is required up to 25%.
* Travel is typically by company car and commercial air carrier.
* Typically, offices will be out of a private home, and hours will vary as necessitated by business.
* Recruitment process may consist of any combination of phone, video and in person interviews.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds over head.
* Offers may be contingent upon successful completion of Background Check, Drug Screen, Physical Examination and/or potential Motor Vehicle Check.
BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
* Competitive Compensation
* Health Care Benefits
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacation Days
* Paid Sick Days
* 401(k) Match
* Tuition Assistance
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The American Woodmark Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, military and veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other legally-protected characteristic; and it will comply with all applicable state discrimination laws. No person will be denied employment solely because of a disability, provided that the person can perform the essential functions of the position for which the person has applied, either with or without reasonable accommodations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Kansas City, Kansas
Posted about 11 hours ago
Posted about 11 hours ago
Posted about 11 hours ago