Are you passionate about joining an inclusive work environment, committed to leading new ideas and pathways, and to delivering value? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting remote career opportunity! Who are we? We are Montrose, a leading environmental services company with 2,700+ employees across 70+ locations worldwide, focused on supporting clients as they deal with the environmental challenges of today, and prepare for what's coming tomorrow.
The Salesforce Project Analyst will be responsible for user support and administration within our Salesforce instance and supporting systems. Onboarding/offboarding, report writing, user training, and data integrity are all primary areas of focus. This also includes front line support for Montrose employees using Salesforce, which involves responding to troubleshooting requests and questions within our ticket system. You'll need at least 2 years of experience in supporting a CRM or ERP system, and welcome the opportunity to make an impact from day one. The salary range for this role is $75k - $85k based on experience. This position is 100% remote within the continental United States.
We have expanded into Canada, Australia, and Europe (Sweden and Germany), so multi-national experience, or the interest to gain that experience, is highly preferred.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Our Mission is: To help protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the soil that feeds us, and is supported by our Principles: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Competitive compensation packages
- Industry leading benefits packages, including company paid life and disability insurance
- Paid parental leave benefits
- Progressive vacation policies and company holidays including floating holidays to meet the diverse needs of our people
- 401(k) plan and competitive match offered
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need
- An educational reimbursement program
- Access to best rates in the industry to bring your student loan debt down to size
As a key member of the System Support team, this role will be responsible for a full range of activities including:
- Providing in-person and/or remote support to end users for Salesforce and related systems.
- Assisting with onboarding / offboarding tasks in relation to day-to-day operations, as well as during new company acquisitions.
- Performing system administration, including maintaining and updating back-end configurations and Flow automation.
- Preparing and uploading CSV files for data imports when requested by users or during new company acquisitions.
- Coordinating with developers to communicate and roll-out system updates.
- Providing and assisting with Salesforce training remotely.
- Creating and updating recorded and written training materials for company's internal knowledge database.
- Participating in system upgrades, integration and/or testing of new functionality as requested.
- Performing diagnosis and troubleshooting support for Salesforce users companywide through the help desk ticketing system.
- Exercising safe work practices by following all company safety rules and OSHA regulations, including attendance at all required safety training programs.
- Participating in company's continuous improvement programs and provide support to team efforts.
- Keeping up-to-date and current on industry trends by completing formal training, reviewing professional publications, and attending professional workshops.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Associates Degree or higher from an accredited university
- 2-5 years of experience with Salesforce or other CRM / ERP systems
- Demonstrated ability to work remotely and with limited required supervision
- Ability to work as part of the team and independently
- Ability to learn and teach various software to other users
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software, Google and/or PC programs
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Ability to meet deadlines, multitask, and prioritize as necessary
- Ability to interface with cross-functional teams and all levels of personnel/management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Solid organization and time management skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, managing multiple responsibilities (i.e. self-starter, self-motivated)
- Experience working with Workday, SharePoint, and other SaaS systems
- Experience in software development or writing custom code for SaaS systems
- Experience with advanced Microsoft Excel functions (i.e. V-lookup, pivot tables, etc.)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 949-988-3500 or email@example.com for assistance.
Vaccination against Covid-19 is strongly preferred. All employees will be subject to policies and procedures of the Company that may be dependent on vaccination status.MAKE THE MOVE
From comprehensive air measurement and laboratory services to regulatory compliance, emergency response, permitting, engineering, and remediation, Montrose delivers innovative and practical design, engineering and operational solutions that keep its clients on top of their immediate needs - and well ahead of the strategic curve.We are a fast-paced and dynamic team. At Montrose, you are your own boss, but you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues. Therefore, if freedom, autonomy, head-scratching professional challenges attract you, we'd love to speak with you.
Want to know more about us? Visit montrose-env.com and have fun!
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Montrose is committed to recruiting and hiring qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. Montrose is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment for individuals with disabilities.