Find your more with Mohawk!
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our people.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Come find your "more" with Mohawk!
What we're looking for:
Team Lead - On a need basis, manages small to medium projects, with responsibility for project budget, quality and timeliness of project deliverables. Directs project resources and/or recommends and creates internal development procedures and methodologies
What you'll do:
What you need:
- Strong awareness of industry or global 'best-practice' process for Advanced Planning and Optimization
- Must have good knowledge in following APO-DP, APO SNP, Deployment, Shelf Life Planning, Safety Stock Planning, and ECC MRP functions, APO CIF, Sales and Operational Planning, Contract Manufacturing business processes
- Detailed Scheduling Planning board & functions, Detailed Scheduling Heuristics, Optimizer, Block Planning and Tank Scheduling in S4HANA
- Understanding of how DS tools in "PPDS on S4HANA" work & help businesses in day to day functioning is expected
- Able to combine strong functional experience with ABAP/technical skillset to debug and implement solutions to client's customized SAP solution
- Must have good knowledge in following S4 HANA embedded PPDS (PPDS on S4HANA), Shelf Life Planning, Safety Stock Planning, and S4HANA MRP Live functions, Sales and Operational Planning, Contract Manufacturing business processes
- Experience with handling S4HANA PPDS simplified CIF issues needed
- Good Knowledge in integration aspects with other modules S4HANA PP-PI, MM, SD
- Strong understanding of business processes in the life sciences / pharmaceutical domain.
- Strong understanding of GXP and SOX requirements. Should have working experience in a highly regulated environment
- Ability to understand business requirements from business users and prepare requirement document, functional specifications.
- Experience with project management
- High Impact communication with senior stakeholders
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Applications, Science, Applied Science, Information Technology, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field of study
- 3 years of experience in each of the following: Business Process Consulting; problem definition; architecture; detailing of processes
- 3 years of experience as an SAP S4 Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling Consultant with 3 years of experience S4 HANA embedded Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (PPDS on S4HANA).
- Strong leadership skills. Ability to lead team in resolving complex issues in a fast pace and challenging environment.
- Analytical and Communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
- Ability to quickly identify and analyze technical risks & impacts and define alternatives & prioritizations to remove technical roadblocks.
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers and senior management.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Ability to act as an advisor on professional and technical issues with a view towards reaching decisions.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse and global work group and to achieve results through global team efforts.
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Consistently proven ability to implement projects and contribute to concept development
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.