At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
The SAP Specialist reports to the IT Manager, Regional Support - USA, and is responsible for addressing IT needs and priorities of the USA division within the Plan to Manufacture business functional areas.
This position actively provides domain management responsibility of IT regional support for ERP systems and ancillary technologies that are specific to the USA operations such as ScaleFusion and SAP MPM/MII. Will work with a team of IT Specialists/Analysts providing SAP support for the Plan to Manufacture (PTM) area. Attention to quality and close coordination with business stakeholders and all major IT functions is key. Focus on value added activities that drive alignment to business and IT strategy. Key to success is a strong keen customer service orientation that promotes partnership with the business.
Saputo is seeking a strong SAP PP-QM-PM functional resource who can build relationships with the business and focus on driving adoption of common processes and tools to maximize returns on IT investments. The position is responsible for collaborating with the business and identifying value-add opportunities that enhance business performance.
This position will gain an understanding of the division strategy and goals, how the ERP and local application landscape support the business, and ultimately contribute towards areas where IT capabilities can accelerate benefits for the division.
Our ideal candidate will have strong SAP business process acumen, technology competency, project delivery experience, and influence/communication skills acting as a change agent. An asset is proven knowledge of SAP configuration / ABAP, and IoT technologies that are current and progressing in market.
How You Will Make Contributions That Matter
You Are Best Suited For The Role If You Have The Following Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Effectively drive use of common ERP SAP PP-QM-PM-MPM/MII Functional processes
- Actively participates in IT incident prioritization / resolution and assessing change requests
- Engages 3rd party service providers including contractors/consultancy as required
- Develops and maintains documentation for sustainment of business process, localized systems, and platforms
- Engages with Business Process Owners (BPOs), Key Users (KUs), and global IT to help identify and prioritize continuous improvement opportunities; works with business and IT teams to drive efficiencies and promote leading practices while leveraging existing technology investments
- Monitors adherence to IT strategy, policies & procedures, standards, methodology, and governance
- Supports project initiatives at regional and global levels as appropriate and applicable considering scope, complexity, knowledge, experience, and domain expertise
We Support and Care For Our Employees By Providing Them With...
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent working experience
- 10+ years work experience in the delivery of ERP SAP - PTM (Plan to Manufacture) solutions especially MPM/MII; Production Planning/ Quality Management (PP/QM) and related Inventory Management (IM) and Batch Management.
- 10+ years experience in the CPG manufacturing (food preferred) sector supporting multi-platform environments (ECC)
- Experience with Plant Maintenance (PM) is an asset
- SAP ECC / S4 HANA configuration is an asset
- Strong business acumen, leadership, change management, influence, and collaboration skills.
- Proven success in executing initiatives in a medium-large scale business with interdependencies spanning multiple work-streams, teams, business divisions, geographies, time zones, & languages
- Strong written/oral communication skills at all levels in the organization
- Bilingual - English (a must) and Spanish (preferred)
- Development opportunities that enhance their career fulfillment
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help them care for their families
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).
This job has expired.