WSFS Bank is currently seeking an SBA Servicing Specialist to support and perform all SBA related servicing tasks, including not limited to billing, payment processing, payoffs, and loan history requests. The incumbent accurately reviews and process wire remittances and required reports to the fiscal transfer agent, including reviewal of the 1502 and 1112 reporting. The SBA Servicing Specialist will balance and reconcile assigned general ledger accounts. The incumbent assists with loan related support to Commercial lending, in addition to processing PPP Forgiveness funds and servicing related tasks as needed. The incumbent will assist with the Participation/Syndicated/SWAP transactions as needed. The SBA Servicing Specialist will respond to complex and varied inquiries and requests from internal and external clients regarding participation/SWAP/Syndicated and SBA servicing issues and GL research requests. The incumbent will utilize specialized knowledge of these areas as well as internal policies, procedures, systems, laws, and regulations to handle escalated situation effectively. The incumbent will support continuous improvement principals by actively participating in group discussions and process walks, identifying issues/potential solutions, participating in root cause problem solving sessions and recommending improvements to work procedures and other process tools/templates. Working with other members of the loan servicing team on special projects, initiatives, and other programs as assigned is critical in this position.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm position, located at our Bank Center in Wilmington, DE or Philadelphia, PA.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, or equivalent experience.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of banking experience, of which 2 years must be in SBA or commercial lending operational support.
- Working knowledge of SBA rules, regulations, and standard operating procedures.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, general ledger balancing, and financial fundamentals is required.
- At least 2 years in loan accounting, investor reporting, commercial loan servicing or customer service experience is required.
- Must have proven superior customer service skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as excellent listening ability and presentation skills.
- Must possess Microsoft Office skills.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
This job has expired.