Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Dal-Tile is currently seeking an exceptional Sales Center Manager to join our TEAM! The SC Manager will increase product sales within assigned store coverage area, develop and retains effective working relationships with customers, and manage store operations and personnel.
Major Function and Scope:
- Increases product sales within assigned store coverage area in order to achieve company objectives. Develops and retains effective working relationships with customers to achieve and exceed sales goals, maximize market penetration and margin potential. Manages store operations and personnel to ensure all activities are performed in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Achieves revenue, budget and other business objectives for each fiscal year.
- Develops business relationships with key customer within the store coverage area.
- Clearly defines goals and objectives for SSC personnel to measure performance and communicate these objectives to the staff on a regular basis.
- Provides leadership and direction in the pursuit of store objectives with employees.
- Communicates and works closely with customer to maximize market penetration and margin potential.
- Develops and implements strategic plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Advises customer on product selection, pricing and sales volume and continues to build customer relations.
- Meets with key customers to negotiate and close deals.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of SSC to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Analyzes sales reports showing sales volume, profit loss (EVA) and margins utilizing the "on Demand" reporting process.
- Ensures prudent credit transactions and manages account collections.
- Participates in the planning process by providing accurate, achievable sales forecasts.
- Aligns achievements with corporate goals, standards and objectives.
- Communicates the safety program goals and expectations and ensures associates are properly trained in the Safety program.
- Trains leads and develops associates in areas of customer service, order management, purchasing, warehouse duties, office administration, truck management, and system processes.
- Cross trains on all areas of SSC operations; customer service, warehouse, and office administration duties. Assists where necessary. Recruits, hires and manages SSC staff associates. Includes daily support and direction, as well as, ongoing performance management and development.
- Ensures compliance with Human Resource policies including, hiring, firing, performance management, and DOT compliance.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Experience and Knowledge Required
- HS diploma and 5+ years of relevant sales experience required OR
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field and 1+ years of relevant sales experience. 4 years prior selling experience. Prior customer service experience is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of previous management experience.
Other Pertinent Job Information:
- Strong interpersonal skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills. Analytical aptitude; time management and organizational skills. Proven training, teamwork, and leadership skills. Ability to "multi-task." Demonstrated follow-up and follow-through skills. Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must be Dal-Tile certified to operate powered industrial trucks.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may sit, climb, balance, talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is required to frequently lift 50 pounds
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.