RN (Long Term Care Sub-Acute) - Schuyler Ridge - Clifton Park, NY
If you are looking for a RN position on a 20 bed unit, for a part time schedule working 3p-11pm, this could be your opportunity. Here at St. Peter's Health Partner's, we care for more people in more places.
Located in the heart of Clifton Park, Schuyler Ridge Residential Healthcare is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility offering a range of medical services including long-term care, memory care and med surg sub acute and 24-hour residential care, as well as adult day services.
The site is going through a transformation remodeling their units to help their staff bring the best care to their residents! Schuyler Ridge's philosophy is unmistakable: residents come first. By focusing upon capabilities rather than limitations, Schuyler Ridge enhances quality of life and accommodates a remarkable degree of individual preferences.
What you will do:
Commitment to safety: Through Trinity Health's distribution network, the team has never ran out of PPE and has increased their safety training in the face of COVID
Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
Advancement: Strong orientation program, tuition assistance and career development
Smaller units: Work on a 20 bed sub acute unit avoiding burnout and large patient loads
Refreshed campus: Facility is remodeling to improve quality of care for their residents and aide their Nurses
Comprehensive orientation: Leadership committed to helping staff achieve success and holds a complete orientation
Work/Life: Leadership team looking for weekend coverage and willing to work with a flexible schedule as they understand real world hurdles
Engaged leadership: Leaders that help on the floor and commit to the development and needs of their staff
Close to home: Location that is an easy commute from Latham, Saratoga, Malta and Cohoes
- Responsible and accountable to utilizing the nursing process to diagnose and treat human responses to actual or potential problems of individuals or groups.
What you will need:Required:
- Assist in the treatment and communication of residents of the individual unit
- Utilize resources to assess residents with conditions that are new, unfamiliar or not commonly seen on unit
- Interpret overt/covert assessment data to determine when resident is at acute psychological and/or psychosocial risk then report and record the interpretation
- Inform and educate resident what care or service is to be provided
- Develop and contribute to a plan of care based on potentially existing problems, expected resident response and the medical plan of care
- A current license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of New York
- Associate's degree in nursing or Degree of Nursing from an accredited school
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- 1 year or more of experience in a skilled nursing setting as a RN
- Bachelor's degree of nursing
- Registered Nurses at Schuyler Ridge must possess a passion for caring for patients and demonstrate a respectful, caring, professional demeanor
- The RN must have excellent time management and organizational skills
- The RN must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and written and possess strong critical thinking skills to problem solve
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.