Scientific Program Manager We are an international CRO whose focus is the study of immunotherapeutic studies. We are seeking an experienced Scientific Program Manager to help assist in the large volume of exciting projects currently underway and in the pipeline.
If you are interested in cutting edge work at a great company, please read on.
Top Reasons to Work with Us - The stability of a large organization with the upward mobility of a start-up
- Our employees are our greatest asset and we know it
- Great Work:Life balance
What You Will Be Doing - You will be overseeing projects from the Program Manager level, managing project managers etc.
- Ensure the program goals are met
- Monitors overall project objectives, milestones and timetables for achieving intermediate and overall project goals
- Identifies and manages cross-project dependencies and provides support in prioritizing projects when needed
- Assess performance, monitor progress and establish a formal reporting structure
- Develops and monitors deadlines and budgets overall for program milestones
What You Need for this Position - Advanced Degree in a Scientific study
- Background in workign with either a CRO or Drug Discovery company
- Program/Project Management experience
- Track record of handling multiple projects at one time
We are actively interviewing so APPLY TODAY!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Alex Breslin
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!