Regeneron's Pre-clinical Antibodies and Assay Development group in our Therapeutic Proteins department is seeking a highly motivated, innovative and collaborative Scientist to join a team focused on isolation and characterization of monoclonal antibodies to be used as reagents for developing immunoassays for pre-clinical and clinical studies and in specific cases as therapeutic drug reversal reagents.
A Typical Day in the Role of Scientist Might Look Like:
This Role Might Be For You If:
- Design, plan, and independently perform experiments for isolating and characterizing monoclonal antibodies using both hybridoma supernatants and purified antibody.
- Develop and optimize homogenous, no-wash antibody screening and characterization assay platforms.
- Document procedures and results in a well-organized fashion; generate experimental reports for pre-clinical, clinical and regulatory teams
- Synthesize results from experiments and present to team members and senior management.
- Collaborate closely with multiple teams across Research & Development
- Responsible for authoring posters and presentations to be published in conferencesand scientific journals
- This position comes with the potential to manage Research Associates
- You are able to handle multiple projects at one time
- You are flexible and science-driven
- You have strong time management skills
The desired candidate should have a PhD in Immunology or Biochemistry with 0-2 years relevant post-doctoral experience. Proven experience in immunoassay development for in vitro protein characterization studies, such as ligand-receptor binding and/or blocking, are essential. Understanding of antibody structure and biology and laboratory experience with antibody isolation and characterization techniques are strongly preferred. Experience with ELISA and MSD based immunoassays are preferred. Computer knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint necessary; experience with GraphPad Prism a plus. Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work productively in a fast-paced collaborative team environment.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
This job has expired.