Our colleagues are key to our ability to fulfill our mission here at St. Francis and we could not be more proud of our "Healthcare Heroes"!!Job Summary:
- St. Francis Medical Center, a member of Trinity Health, is adding an Security Officer to join our team.
The Security Officer is responsible for the security of hospital employees, patients/families, visitors, and property. Is responsible for fire prevention and initial response measures. Maintains safety practices in the area of his assignment.Top Reasons to Work at St. Francis Medical Center:
What your day will look like:Full Time, Day Shift 8-4:30pm Every other weekend & holiday rotation. Every other weekend & Holidays included.You will be responsible for:
- Amazing health benefits package
- Generous matching 403(b) retirement plan
- Career growth and advancement potential (including tuition reimbursement!)
- Supportive team atmosphere
- Alignment to a mission that is so important - if we have learned anything about 2020, it is that hospital employees are truly local heroes!
- Inspect & patrol premises regularly
- Authorize entrance of visitors
- Secure all exits, doors and windows
- Monitor surveillance cameras
- Respond to alarms and react in a timely manner
- Provide assistance to people in need
- Submit reports ofsurveillance & suspicious activity
- Must possess valid current driver's license
- High School Graduate/G.E.D.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays and nights as needed
SORA TrainingExperience: Minimum 1 year experience in Security Skills:
Are you ready to step up your potential and write your story with us? Apply today!Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Must be self-directed, organized and able to work independently
- Outstanding surveillance and observation skills
- Critical Thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.