American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Senior Acquisitions & Dispositions Analyst is responsible for identifying, underwriting, and reporting on homes that meet the company's criteria for purchase and/or sale on a national level, managing acquisition portfolios of 500-1000 homes. This position ensures that the acquisition/disposition process of the company functions smoothly, and that proper controls are in place to ensure maximum efficiency and profitability of all transactions.
- Develops the initial financial analysis and underwriting of Acquisition and Disposition portfolios on a national level, focusing on sizes of 500-1000 by utilizing yield analysis, sensitivity analysis, and various valuation models
- Creates, builds reporting to maintain complete clarity and accuracy of financial / cash flow models for all portfolios, disposition files, disposition models and sales processes nationwide
- Communicates regularly with outside brokers; collects, organizes, review, and summarize property diligence reports, leases, legal documents, financial and operating information, property condition reports, and other due diligence materials.
- Coordinates and communicates with the construction division, Asset Management, Property Management on various issues regarding the acquisition process.
- Gathers and evaluates economic, demographic and market data, including rent and sales comparable in various markets (property, buyers, sellers, etc.) as directed.
- Maintains several reports such as monthly and quarterly acquisition reports, monthly and quarterly disposition reports, reports comparing actual costs/yield to proforma costs etc.
- Must be able to perform all duties of the Acquisition & Dispositions Analyst position on a market level as needed
- Follows all organizational systems, programs, training, policies, and procedures as required and complies with relevant legal mandates. Seeks guidance as necessary.
- Actively supports and participates in the safety program, both for self-protection and the protection of other employees, by reading and abiding by all requirements in the Injury and Illness Prevention Program (I2P2).
- Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
- Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
- Handles various other duties as delegated by the VP, Acquisitions / Dispositions
Work where you feel right at home -
- Bachelor's degree in finance, real estate, business, accounting or economics required AND two years (2) of real estate acquisition/disposition or property management experience required OR Five (5) years of real estate or property management experience required.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel required.
- Strong understanding of financial analysis, cap rates, and REIT structure
- Experience in cash, stock, and leveraged transactions
- Understanding of MLS and other real estate tools
- Experience researching the internet and local MLS databases preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Yardi Voyager preferred.
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!Related Keywords:
Senior Acquisitions & Dispositions Analyst, supervisor, manager, coordination, real estate, property management, full time
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy#LI-JA1
This job has expired.