Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
The Senior Associate, Security will be responsible for implementation/integration of electronic security systems (access control, VMS & IDS) and security monitoring center. Conducting security audits, assessment, and reviews to support facilities and every phase of projects. Coordinate with security integrators and other security service providers. Use qualitative and quantitative data to understand and predict the nature of threats to personnel, facilities, and business operations (domestic and international). Threats include terrorism, crime, political and economic issues, corruption, security incidents, threats, geopolitical trends, civil or environmental issues, etc. Supports the Travel Security Program,
Including the preparation and maintenance of a library of Travel Security Briefings for employees traveling internationally.
- Provide assistance to facilities in selection and operations of physical security needs.
- Support review and revisions of security related governance documentation (standards, procedures, guidelines).
- Support security investigations.
- Supports development and implementation of the tools and processes required to support the security function.
- Provide briefings, as requested on a variety of security topics effecting the security of employees, facilities, and assets.
- Measures and continuously improves the effectiveness of the security function and processes.
- Develops and maintains statistics for quantifying productivity of the security group.
- Supports effective tracking and sharing of security lessons learned and best practices to drive improvement.
- Contributes to the design, implementation and testing of various recovery solutions for business-critical activities to minimize risk to operations as well as supporting response and execution of planned actions during crises.
- Performs other duties as required to support company goals.
- A BA/BS degree from an accredited academic institution, with a major concentration in administration, business, criminal justice, political science or security management
- Minimum of five years of corporate, public, private or military security with at least three years of management experience
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently, under pressure, with short deadlines and limited supervision.
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize projects.
- Maintain key competencies associated with the security function.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Be conversant with local and international laws, codes, regulations, and norms.
- Establish and maintain liaison with professional contacts within the security and intelligence communities, industry counterparts, Government / Regulatory agencies and Law Enforcement agencies at all levels.
- Foreign language (Spanish and/or Portuguese) fluency (preferred)
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally, up to 20%.
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), bonus, paid time off, etc.
Invenergy LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
This job has expired.