Kforce has a client in Chicago, IL that is looking for a Senior BI Analyst for an Insurance organization. The client is open to candidates located Nationwide.Key Tasks:
- Works with business partners through the analysis of quantitative and qualitative data using data querying and development
- Designs and develops new reports, dashboards, data tables, etc. to provide speed-to-data insight
- Enhances the efficiency, automation, and accuracy of existing reports
- Works cross functionally on business solutions as directed to develop and deliver sophisticated analytic solutions that support strategic business initiatives
- Follows best practices in data querying and manipulation to ensure data integrity
- Effectively communicates information to technical and non-technical audiences
- Provides support to business partners on creative analytical projects, including design of custom reports
- Subject matter expert in all aspects relating to data collection and analysis for internal customers
- 5+ years of experience in data warehousing and business intelligence
- Experience and knowledge of P&C insurance industry and strong knowledge of insurance products preferred
- Strong SQL Development experience including SQL Queries, Stored procedures, SSIS, etc.
- Experience in SSMS, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS
- Experience with visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, QlikView) Power BI is preferred
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in ACORD model is a huge plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.