Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of the highest quality arc welding products, automated joining assembly and cutting systems, and has a global leading position in brazing and soldering alloys. With over 125 years of innovation and service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation, drive growth and provide a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric: we operate to a higher standard to build a better world.
Req. ID: 21997
PURPOSE: Interface closely with Lincoln cross-functional teams as the Supply Management representative to identify suppliers, and source products & services that meet Lincoln expectations. Lead strategic and standardization initiatives across all areas of the business.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Procure goods and services with close interface to Maintenance, Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality Assurance, and Finance for the Indirect/ MRO team located in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Support a variety of spend categories with a focus on electrical categories for Indirect/ MRO space.
- Experience with outsourcing repair and device calibration services.
- Support new systems implementation such as SAP Ariba/ e-Auctions as needed for the role.
- Ensure that supply chain flow of materials meet demand, working capital and inventory goals.
- Responsible for negotiations with suppliers on assigned categories.
- Participate and occasionally lead cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- Promote new ideas with justifications for strategic projects.
- Ensure operational priorities include quality, delivery, compliance, and total cost objectives.
- Contribute to the success of third party Integrated Supply services- crib inventory management
- Take ownership of supplier qualification, selection, onboarding, and performance.
- Report on key metrics and take corrective action when necessary.
- Develop category sourcing strategies and proactively communicate with leadership.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in support of the Company's 2025 Strategy.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Bachelor's degree in Materials Management, Purchasing, Engineering or a related field.
- MBA, CPM, CPIM certification a plus.
- Five to ten years of equivalent experience in materials/ procurement/ engineering in an applicable setting.
- Must be able to interface effectively with internal stakeholders, external sources and consultants.
- Experience in dealing with suppliers from an indirect perspective.
- Demonstrated problem solving approach.
- Excellent negotiation skills (understands landed cost analysis).
- Proven project management skills with cross functional teams. Effective communication using Smartsheet is a plus.
- Leadership skills, demonstrates good judgement, and self-initiative.
- Ability to read blueprints or equivalent files.
- Must maintain and represent Lincoln Electric with uncompromised Business Ethics.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office productivity software; such as Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Experienced SAP ERP user preferred.
- Prefer hands on experience in S2P "Source to Pay" system solutions like Ariba, or others.
- Willing and able to travel less than 10% of time.
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Salary Full-Time Function:
Supply Management Section:
Lincoln Cleveland (US10) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cleveland Job Segment:
Quality Assurance, SAP, ERP, Welding, Project Manager, Technology, Manufacturing
This job has expired.