Are you extremely organized? Do you have a high degree of attention to detail? Do you enjoy working with customers and have a positive attitude? Mobile Communications America is looking for a dynamic, professional Senior Customer Service Specialist for our Fayetteville, NC location.
Ideal candidates will ensure all customers are taken care of in a timely and positive manner and that the front office runs smoothly. This position requires strong verbal, non-verbal, and written communication skills. Must be a multi-tasker who can work with a multi-line phone system and should possess strong typing and computer skills.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TEAM:
- Assist all customers in a professional manner. First point of contact to greet customers and visitors.
- Answer phone and transfer to appropriate person or take and deliver messages.
- Receive equipment repairs via walk-in or UPS and create work tickets for repair
- Fill part orders or requests for repairs and sales orders
- Inventory Control – including creating purchase orders, placing, and receiving orders, ensuring all parts taken from inventory are entered on a work ticket
- Inventory Audits – assisting with periodic inventory audits verifying inventory counts are exact. Any discrepancies are researched and corrected.
- Review tickets for accuracy, documentation, proper billing type and pricing prior to posting
- Maintain customer contact, billing information and equipment in Lifeline
- Process and track all Shop Warranty Claims
- Mail Billing Statements to customers end of each Month
- Process Recurring Billing for Maintenance Customers and Community Repeater Customers
- Process Payments via cash / credit card Receivables – call on Aged Receivables
- Maintain Company Credit Card for Shop – ensuring all receipts are submitted to accounts payable and entered on work tickets when applicable.
- General Office tasks to maintain or delegate when employees are available: purchase items and stock vending machines, office, and shop supplies.
WHO WE ARE:
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in a customer service environment
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED (Associate Degree Preferred).
- Must possess excellent knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office Products inclusive of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to interact and communicate professionally in both spoken and written form within all levels of the organization.
- Strong initiative, ability to anticipate issues proactively.
- Ability to succeed in an often fast-paced environment, establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Proven track record of reliability and responsibility.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills. Detail oriented.
- Discreet, able to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately.
- High level of integrity.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Background in accounts receivable and purchasing is a plus
- Experience in an office setting is preferred
Mobile Communications America, Inc. (MCA) is Motorola Solution’s largest provider offering a portfolio of world class voice, data and video products and solutions to more than 65,000 customers across the United States. MCA provides extensive wireless communication solutions for a safe, secure, and more efficient workplace in industries such as public safety, commercial, education, healthcare, utilities, and government.
With over 1,000 employees and 75 service locations across 12 states, our team of certified professionals deliver a full suite of reliable technologies including two-way radios, video, vehicle upfit, security/access control, BDA/DAS, and other wireless communication solutions. MCA’s advantage is our “service first DNA” culture of going above and beyond to service our customers while being a trusted advisor to support the solution lifecycle from start to finish. WHAT WE BELIEVE:
When you join our team, you join the MCA family! We are better together through the MCA Way: living our core values of Service First, Growth, Teamwork, and Safety.We take our work and our customers seriously and believe that our best work can also be fun. A component of our business that embodies the MCA advantage is our “Service First DNA” culture. Service isn’t just a motto for MCA, it’s an integral part of who we are and goes beyond our customers to our employees, partners, shareholder, and communities. TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
Must have the ability to travel as needed. (Less than 20%) Some overnight travel may be expected.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, and physical demands required of personnel so classified.
Mobile Communications America, Inc. offers competitive compensation as well as comprehensive benefits to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay and much more. Mobile Communications America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.