Job Discipline Description
Provider leadership, direction and management to the teams responsible for technical implementation, consultation/coordination and set up for customers and products. Optimize implementation workflows and customer experience and ensure staffing and scale is in place for both the existing product suite and enhancements but also new product and business line solution implementations. This role will report to the Vice President of Product Delivery and Consulting.
Disciplines General Profile
- Provides leadership and direction through managers Is accountable for the performance and results of related departments
- Executes functional business plans and contributes to the development of functional strategy Decisions are guided by divisional strategy and priorities
: Requires comprehensive understanding of internal and industry standards, as well as of the changing business environment Business Expertise:
Applies industry expertise and commercial awareness to drive financial and operational performance within a division or region Leadership
: Leads through subordinate managers of managers; executes division or regional strategyProblem Solving
: Directs the resolution of highly complex or unusual business problems applying advance analytical thought and judgement Impact: Impacts the results of a part of a division or region; guided by divisional strategy Interpersonal Skills
: Negotiates with and influences others internally and externally, including senior executives within the company and vendors/or regulators
The Sr Director of Product Implementation will manage all aspects of global customer implementations across multiple product lines and customer markets, leading a 20+ employee organization in a high growth environment.
- Oversee interactions while maintaining a culture of clarity, simplicity, and excellence while delivering an amazing customer experience.
- Drive extremely high rates of adoption, satisfaction (CSAT & NPS).
- Develop a 3-year strategy, execution roadmap, priorities, and investment plan to deliver proactive support vision, deflection, and scale/productivity.
- Play an active role with the Customer Experience team to help develop and define the overall strategy.
- Work closely with Product Management and Engineering, providing feedback from customers on product quality and features and influencing design for supportability.
- Innovate and develop new ways to leverage software, systems, process flows, to improve turnaround time, accuracy and reduce cost of setting up and implementing new customers and products.
- Support team and directly manage customer escalations of key high-profile clients when necessary.
- Develop and drive key performance indicators that deliver the best customer experience and productivity. Manage and monitor performance.
- Oversee regular operational reviews, including performance reporting and continuous improvement progress.
- Have experience with successful models that drive greater productivity and efficiencies to ensure the support team can scale with the growth of the business.
- Maintain key internal and external relationships.
- Plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Track and manage proper metrics to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty are maximized.
- 7-10 years' experience including 5-7 yrs Management of multiple depts./skill levels and 5-7 yrs Project Management
- Employment Industry Knowledge
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to influence & lead
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong Problem Solving skills
- Strong Customer Relationship skills
- Ability to facilitate meetings
- Highly stressful environment requiring multi-tasking & effective priority setting for large department
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external customers and contacts
- Advanced Degree preferred
- 10+ years management preferred
- Knowledge of Data Regulations preferred
- Six Sigma Certification preferred
- Legal/Compliance Experience
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.