Title: Senior Engineer - Cloud and Infrastructure Services (Remote)
Location: Kennewick, WA
Country: United States of America
About Lamb Weston
Lamb Weston is a leading supplier of frozen potato, sweet potato, appetizer and vegetable products to restaurants and retailers around the world. For more than 60 years, we've produced innovative, inventive products that make life better for our customers and their customers.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for ensuring appropriate availability, performance and recovery operations for enterprise class multi-user computing environments. Duties will include collaborating with IT associates/customers to determine technology requirements, along with installation and configuration of system hardware/software, upgrading of tools/technology and planning/executing backup and recovery tasks.
- Design, deployment and administration of AWS and Azure Cloud Services
- Design, deployment, and administration of current IAM & Active Directory technologies with an interest in emerging technologies and cloud solutions including Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- Support methods, strategies and approaches focused on authentication, authorization, directory services, federation, and user/certificate lifecycle management.
- Design, deployment, and administration of virtualization environments.
- Design, deployment, of Infrastructure as code
- Design, deployment, and administration of Microsoft Active Directory including group policy and global designs.
- Collaborate to implement best practice system solutions and process changes.
- Document functional requirements and ROI opportunities.
- Design functional solutions that enable process change, continuous improvement and competitive advantage.
- Implement security controls and standards for supported platforms. Implement appropriate hardware/software patches that mitigate risk.
- Implement and test high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
- Proactively tune systems ensuring acceptable performance levels using contemporary demand information.
- Analyze, design, deliver and maintain infrastructure solutions according to business and technical requirements.
- Contribute to requirements gathering process focusing on infrastructure components.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architects to proactively design optimized infrastructure solutions.
- Comprehensively test all infrastructure components of IT solutions to ensure business requirements are met.
Basic & Preferred Qualifications
- Adhere and comply with System Development Lifecycle and Release Management processes and procedures.
- Manage stages of projects through uniquely assigned project manager roles and responsibilities.
- Conduct effective investigation, diagnosis and root cause analysis of incidents/problems. Develop, implement, and document solutions in a timely manner and validate with system users that service has been restored.
- Conduct proper urgency, impact and risk assessment of change requests. Plan, schedule, implement and document changes in accordance with core SDLC and Change Advisory Board processes.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or related field preferred; minimum of Associates Degree required
- 7-10 years experience required supporting and working in project development and production support environments
- 7-10 years of experience working with virtualization technologies. VMware, Nutanix, Hyper-V, Citrix
- Real world experience with Identity & Directory platforms and authentication technologies such as SAML, LDAP, Kerberos, NTLM, Microsoft Active Directory, and Microsoft ADFS
- DevOps experience as it relates to Infrastructure as code, containerization and system automation.
- Knowledge and experience with scripting languages. Visual Basic, PowerShell, Shell Script, Perl, etc.
- 5+ years Windows Server.
- 5+ years Windows Active Directory administration experience required.
- 5+ years DHCP/DNS.
- MIM, PIM and/or FIM experience a plus
- Ability to interface with and influence personnel at all levels of the Enterprise.
- Exceptional communications (written and oral), change leadership and customer service skills.
- Customer services focus in a team environment.
- A high sense of urgency.
- Hands on experience/troubleshooting.
- Travel requirement < 25%
Coupled with our compensation and bonus incentive programs, our benefits deliver rewards that are market competitive. Some of the most attractive elements of our benefit programs include:
- Health Insurance Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care, and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Well-being programs including companywide events and a wellness incentive program
- Paid Time Off
- Financial Wellness - Industry leading 401(k) plan with generous company contributions, Financial Planning Services, Employee Stock purchase program, and Health Savings Accounts, Life and Accident insurance
- Family-Friendly Employee events
- Employee Assistance Program services - mental health and other concierge type services
Benefits may vary based on location, job role/level, job status, and/or the terms of any applicable collective bargaining agreements.
Job Requisition ID: Req-230716
Time Type: Full time
The state of Colorado requires Lamb Weston to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to individuals applying to work remotely from Colorado and takes into account a number of factors. A reasonable estimate of the range for this role is $42,680 - $166,370. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including, but not limited to work location, experience and expertise.Lamb Weston is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law
This job has expired.