With over 100 offices and nearly 6,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level tax compliance, consulting and co-sourcing services to Private Equity firms of all sizes, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- Top 101 2021 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- 2021 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- 2021 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
- 2022 Top Workplaces USA
Together, CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are ranked as one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States. MHM is an independent CPA firm that provides audit, review and attest services, while CBIZ provides, business consulting, tax and financial services.
CBIZ's Credit Risk Advisory Group serves the needs of a diversified client base, including financial institutions, private equity and hedge funds, and institutional investors. Our professionals provide services specifically tailored to our clients' changing needs, including the varying aspects of initial or periodic analysis for financial transactions, including debt and equity transactions. We have experience across multiple asset classes and specialty lending areas. Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Perform and/or manage due diligence assignments
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Able to work cohesively in a team-based engagement environment
- Prepare and review Consultant reports and work products and provide timely feedback
- Responsible for completion of engagements, including managing all aspects of project
- Conduct field work and analysis both remotely and on-site (approximately 25% - 30% travel required).
- Participate in business development activities to include memberships in qualified organizations
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 years of experience in related field
- Achieve professional certifications relative to area of expertise, must have and preserve required licenses
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Presentation skills mandatory
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing within all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling [ Phone number blocked ] (toll free)or send an email to [ Link Removed ] .EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] .
[ Link Removed ]
This job has expired.