Senior Full Stack Engineer If you are a Senior Full Stack Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are a public benefit company on a mission to close the opportunity gap by building a national tutoring program powered by our nation's teachers. Backed by some of the biggest names in EdTech venture including GSV, A-Street Ventures, and TMV, we serve the students who are struggling the most in historically underserved communities through small group, teacher-led virtual instruction to build students foundational skills, further their social-emotional learning, and begin to address the trauma of COVID. In the process, our teacher-tutors get to fully express themselves as educators, earn extra income, and support their overwhelmed peers in the classroom. We're meeting a critical need and producing tremendous results for students and teachers alike, which is fueling amazing growth for our mission driven start-up!
What You Will Be Doing - Architect, design and develop new web applications, tools, and distributed systems for our ecosystem in Node, React, Typescript, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, and many others. You will get to work on your deliverable end-to-end, from the UX to the deployment logic.
- Mentor and support more junior developers in the organization
- Create, improve and refine workflows and processes for delivering quality software on time and without incurring technical debt
- Work closely with internal educators, product managers, support representatives, and account executives to help the business move fast and efficiently through relentless automation.
What You Need for this Position - 5+ years of experience with React
- 5+ years of experience with Node
- 2+ years of experience with TypeScript
- 2+ years of experience with PostGreSQL
- 2+ years of experience with GraphQL
Experience building B2B or B2C SaaS portals or applications
Experience in ed-tech and/or a fast-growing early-stage company
Strong interest in UI/UX design principles and in-app analytics
Familiarity working with and developing data models
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary: $150,000 - $170,000 (DOE)
- 100% healthcare coverage for you and your family
- Access to 401k to help save for the future
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Fully remote work environment and a flexible schedule
- Company-owned laptop + home office equipment
- Annual in-person team retreats
- 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an unlimited vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
So, if you are a Senior Full Stack Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Brandon Solano
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!