Are you our next IT Vendor Management Analyst Senior?
The IT Vendor Management Analyst Sr will be responsible for executing critical components of the IT Management Office Vendor Management Program and will help shape and inform the IT sourcing strategy, manage strategic supplier relationships, and set standards for contracts across IT. Responsibilities will include facilitating and supporting supplier selection, contract negotiation, onboarding, and ongoing supplier performance management.
What will you do?
Contract Administration and Negotiation
- Manage relationships with strategic suppliers and third-party service providers to IT to maximize value through robust governance and effective interactions
- Execute and support the vendor engagement process and model. Including: vendor classification, escalation management, vendor on-boarding and training, and vendor performance management
- Analyze and monitor vendor KPIs and identify breaches of agreed to SLA's to reduce financial obligation for current/prior activity
- Conduct supplier audits to guarantee compliance
- Monitor and report on supplier performance and recommend actions as appropriate
- Monitor Service Level Agreement performance and negotiate support commitments as needed
- Sourcing Strategy
- Assist in developing a sourcing strategy for IT in line with functional and business objectives that guarantees optimal value delivery from IT suppliers
- Establish sourcing governance processes and standards to oversee IT purchasing and the process to assess new vendor technologies and offerings
- Inform supplier selection criteria and performance expectations in alignment with business requirements
- Help facilitate supplier selection strategy and plan
- Support RFI and RFP processes
- Establish understanding of IT agreements and contracts; analyze agreements for unfavorable terms and conditions as defined by contract management processes and policies
- Leverage strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with internal departments as well as third party vendors to optimize pricing, terms, rate cards, etc. as identified by Global IT
- Manage Master Service Agreements and set standards for contracts that span across all IT
- Manage supplier contracts with IT suppliers at a company to company level
- Agree on and document contract changes or amendments
- Monitor contracts for to determine timing for renewal
- Monitor supplier and compliance with contractual and commercial requirements
- Facilitate chargeback/ show back process.
- Support accrual and annual budgeting process.
- Provide updates on cost management related reports.
What do you need for this role?
- Oversee IT catalog and enhancement utilizations for optimization.
- Perform IT vendor risk assessments.
- Support Risk Management processes including vendor risk profiles, software asset management, enterprise license audits.
- Other job duties and projects as assigned.
- Associate's degree required with a major in Business, Accounting or related area preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or related area preferred.
- 5+ years of vendor relationship management experience
- For those candidates without a bachelor's degree, 5+ years of relevant Mosaic experience is required
- General knowledge of IT related contracts
- Demonstrated proficiency in process improvement methodology.
- Experience in vendor selection processes preferred
- Experience in vendor performance management preferred
- Project Management experience preferred
- Ability to integrate into Mosaic's IT environment and exhibit behaviors congruent with the IT Culture.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Visio)
- Microsoft Project and/or SAP Ariba experience preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, listening and presentation communication skills
- Ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated problem solving techniques and strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to successfully manage conflict
- Exceptional interpersonal and team building skills
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to think "outside of the box" when faced with project related problems or issues
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United StatesWe Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your interest in opportunities with The Mosaic Company. Click Here to join our Talent Network and get notified of future openings!
This job has expired.