20901 Senior Manager OSC Operations (Open)
Position Pay Range:
This range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary based on factors including but not limited to geographical location and experience.
Senior Manager OSC Operations contributes to the development and operational delivery of programs, projects, policies and procedures. This role requires people and project management skills and expertise.
As an escalation point, this role minimizes customer impacting issues and works with delivery teams to continue to evolve and streamline our operating model. The Senior Manager OSC Operations is builds and leads one or more of the teams within the OSC operations model.
Essential Job Functions
- Reduce expense, increase efficiencies, and partner with various departments
- Devise, implement, manage, and control the production output strategy aimed to comprehend, anticipate, and manage the needs of the organization from a current and future perspective
- Participates in managing the annual expense budget of $2.5 million
- Make recommendations regarding capital expenses including navigating new equipment trials and purchases
- Execute on the overall strategy and service delivery expectations that drive customer retention and satisfaction based upon measurement and management of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operating Level Agreements (OLAs)
- Identify operational issues, structure resolutions, and follow-through in order to deliver results
- Assign resources to ensure optimal output performance
- Establish and maintain methods for a more efficient workflow that meet department initiatives
- Serve as escalation point for customer issues to minimize the impact and ensure the appropriate information to client services is provided
- Serve as an escalation point for negotiation of projects and issues prioritization
- Work with leadership teams to ensure we deliver quality products and services which meet or exceed the client's contractual business needs
- Be positioned as an ambassador for the company both internally and externally
- Provide thought leadership to educate the customer and internal teams on production industry trends as well as the business strategies
- Effective demonstration of managerial practices to include:
- Team development including the identification and recruitment of key talent
- Providing day-to-day leadership
- Distribution and explanation of business direction and strategy, the establishment of clear roles, responsibilities for team members
- Coaching and performance management of a high performing team for an excess of 100 team members
- Bachelor's degree in or equivalent education/experience
- Minimum 7+ years related professional experience, minimum of three years prior management supervisor or manager level required
- Strategic planning experience managing large, complex operations in a 24x7x365 environment
- Proven track record as a change manager and adept at building high performance teams while driving efficiencies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Ability to effectively coach and influence employees within the organization
- Ability to manage budget, margins, CPWU, and profitability
- Ability to occasionally reach, lift, and carry boxed materials and paper webs weighing between 25 to 45 lbs over an approximate range of ankle to shoulder high
- Ability to use a personal computer with proficiency with other Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in a business environment
CSG is proud to offer employee-focused benefits that are robust in design and support a wide spectrum of employee well-being needs. Included in our benefits package is your choice of 3 medical plans administered by United HealthCare, MetLife dental, and vision coverage. CSG also offers an Incentive Savings Plan (401k), serviced by Fidelity Investments. CSG makes a dollar-for-dollar Matching Contribution based on the first 5.5% of your eligible pay you contribute as Pre-Tax or Roth After-Tax Contributions. All contributions are immediately 100% vested. At CSG, we recognize the ability to take time away to recharge is important. We offer a US Tiered Vacation Plan for non-exempt (hourly) roles, and a Flexible Vacation plan for all exempt (salaried) employees. For more benefit details, please view:http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/8c5c80bd.
This role is eligible for a bonus opportunity.