Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior Network Analyst in Saint Louis, MO.Summary:The Network Services Backbone team is responsible for the delivery of highly available and high performing campus and data center networks, in support of Edward Jones clients, Financial Advisors, and home-office personnel. This includes operational and maintenance activities, as well as research, design and implementation responsibilities. We are seeking a talented, experienced, and innovative individual who can adapt and deliver results in this challenging and rapidly changing environment.
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology preferred, or related work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with enterprise network solutions (HW and SW defined networks, routing, switching, firewall, application load balancing, wireless, monitoring, packet analysis, etc.)
- Experience with BGP, OSPF, TCP/IP, Multicast, MPLS, QoS, Firewalls, and WAN technologies
- Experience with Cloud IaaS with MS Azure and AWS
- Experience with Cloud automation, including experience with Python, Terraform, and Ansible
- Experience with IaC preferred
- Experience with Fortinet firewalls preferred
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM methods
- Experience with investigating complex network related issues to resolution
- Ability to analyze requirements, and develop and deploy technical solutions according to business objectives
- Ability to analyze requirements, determine feasibility, costs, benefits, etc., and subsequently develop and present a business case / recommendation
- Ability to align with IS and Firm objectives, and provide strategic direction and technical leadership
- Ability to mentor and build the technical skills of others, and foster a strong and collaborative team environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships throughout the organization and with partners / vendors
- Ability to influence peers and leaders in a matrix organization
- Champions innovation and embraces change
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.