Kitsap Credit Union is hiring a full-time salaried Senior Project Manager to work hybrid out of our Bremerton Harborside Location. This position is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of corporate projects. This position works closely with decision makers in all departments to identify, provide, evaluate, and implement solutions for the organization.
Seniority level: Individual Contributor
Reports to: Director, Strategic Planning
Employment Type: Full-time, Exempt, Salaried, Hybrid
Salary Range: $75,974 to $113,962 depending on experience
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM
Job Functions: Strategy, Planning, Finance
Typical Job Duties
- Lead project planning, resourcing, staffing, supply and vendor management, progress reporting, trouble shooting and people management for all assigned projects to ensure expected results and positive outcomes for the organization.
- Collaborate effectively with others across a broad spectrum of managerial, administrative, and professional staff to ensure successful planning and implementation of changes across multiple entities.
- Communicate regular status updates regarding project status, complex problems, or possible timeline issues, along with recommended actions for correction to all project stakeholders, including the Senior Leadership Team.
- Manage project budget by confirming accuracy of invoices, analyze variances, and resolve with vendor as required.
- Act as point of contact between the cross functional business units, vendors and Project Sponsor(s) and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Bachelors' degree in project management, business, or related field required, or equivalent experience
- Five (5) or more years' experience in planning, execution, and management of projects or equivalent
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
What We Offer
- Lean, Agile or Six Sigma certification
- PM Experience working in the Financial Industry
- Seven (7) or more years' experience in planning, execution, and management of projects or equivalent
Not only are we one of the largest credit unions in Washington State, and growing, but we are also a company that cares about its employees. We back that up for our employees by offering competitive pay and a benefits package that helps support you and your family's lifestyle. We value our employees, and we strive to keep our benefits comprehensive and affordable. Some of our benefits include:
Careers | Kitsap Credit Union (kitsapcu.org)
- Free onsite parking
- Annual time off and sick time accrued
- 10 Paid holidays
- 2 Personal days
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Choose from a PPO medical plan or a High Deductible with a Health Savings Account
- 3% KCU funded Safe Harbor Contribution to your 401K
- KCU will match up to 2% of your 401K contributions
- All 401K contributions are 100% vested
- Potential annual incentive in all roles within Kitsap Credit Union
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Discounts on KCU's products and services
- Paid Care.com membership including back up childcare reimbursement
- Paid Rethink Care subscription, a personal wellness and professional resilience program
We believe in the power of belonging - it's in our DNA as a not-for-profit, member-owned cooperative. Our un-bank-like structure ensures that we remain all about people: our members, our employees, and the people in the communities where we live and work. We work hard to provide a collaborative and inclusive environment where you can grow and excel in your career.
We are dedicated to serving our members by providing personalized experiences, convenient access, and highly competitive products and services. But it goes much deeper than that. For more than 86 years, we have been relentless about making a positive difference in our communities. We understand that when our members and communities succeed, we all succeed, and that success can't happen without great employees. If this is the kind of organization, you're looking for.
****** Employment is contingent upon satisfactory credit, background, and reference checks. Kitsap Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment will receive consideration without regard to sex, marital status, race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status. ******
This job has expired.