Senior Registration Associate - Vascular Office - Troy, NY - Full time
If you are looking for an administrative position in Troy, full-time, this could be your opportunity. Here at St. Peter's Health Partner's, we care for more people in more places. This position is located at 2 New Hampshire Drive, Troy, NY.
What you will do:
Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
Work/Life: Monday - Friday Office Hours
The Senior Registration Associate is responsible for performing and overall coordination of clerical duties related to the efficient and service oriented operation of a medical practice. The Senior Registration Associate will perform all job functions in a courteous and professional manner consistent with the mission and core values of St Peter's Health Partners Medical Associates.
Perform and coordinate front-end functions to ensure achievement of established revenue cycle metrics, consistent with excellence standards and practice workflows:
- Scheduling and registration
- Charge entry/claims
- End of day processes
- General duties including but not limited to:
- Document processing
- Inbox monitoring
- Ensure distribution of work throughout the team is sufficient to meet daily schedules
- Display leadership qualities
- Manages daily staffing needs in coordination with office and float pool managers
- Serve as a mentor and role model to all colleagues
What you will need:
- Schedules patient appointments to maximize patient access.
- Handles all incoming calls and directs appropriately.
- Registers patient, obtains necessary consent forms and patient demographic data.
- Collects co-pay at check-in/or check-out when applicable. Documents monies collected and generate patient receipts.
- Acts as liaison between patients and clinical staff; monitors for delays and informs patient.
- Schedules all follow-up appointments at check-out, including ancillary and/or diagnostic tests.
- Obtains pre-authorizations for diagnostic testing for specialist office visits as assigned.
- Obtains referrals for specialist office visits.
- Consistently and accurately passes charges in accordance with office policies and procedures.
- Information Processing: Understands and performs parsing process on a daily basis to electronically file information into the Electronic Medical Record. Parses accurately in compliance with expected standards.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and adheres to HIPAA regulations.
- Works cooperatively with all team members to ensure quality patient care at all times.
- Communicates respectfully and effectively with providers, clinical staff, colleagues, managers and others.
- Cross covers other areas needed
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Strong leadership skills required
- Associate's degree preferred, High School Diploma/Equivalent Required
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office product and other computer applications
- Demonstrated experience with delivering successful customer service
- Demonstrated experience with handling multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment.
- Managing difficult customers respectfully and without confrontation
- Previous medical office experience preferred
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.