LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Sr. Software Engineer - REMOTE
LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group is a portfolio of brands that span multiple industries providing customers with innovative technologies, information-based analytics and decision tools and data services. Our brands provide market-specific solutions that help our customers solve problems, make better decisions, stay compliant, reduce risk and improve their operations.
We are hiring for a Senior Software Engineer to assist with growing roadmap items on a new Threat application, performing research, design, and software development.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Related Major
- 5+ years of related experience, including prior experience as a programmer in a commercial software development environment.
- Expert-level development experience using Java (8 & 11) and Spring Boot
What's it like to work here?
- Strong Experience on RDMBS / SQL experience (SQL Server preferred)
- Experience integrating with Web Services (SOAP & REST) and parsing JSON and XML data
- Experience with Gradle (preferred) or Maven, Git, and continuous integration
- Strong background with Linux operating systems
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
Outstanding - you've probably already got a feel for what we do and the technology we're involved with but what really stands us out from the crowd is our culture. We're an agile, dynamic and forward-thinking organisation who understands the importance of looking after our staff. We pride ourselves on delivering high-quality products, providing our employees with interesting challenges for their personal and career development whilst also striking the right balance between work and family life.What we offer?
We welcome you to a truly global, dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities for personal development. LexisNexis benefits are very competitive, and the summary below will give you an idea of what you can expect when joining.
- Attractive collective health care insurance package
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Additional benefits such as 401K plan,
- Numerous training, coaching and e-learning modules for long term job opportunities and development
- Various social responsibility programs, channeling knowledge and strengths to help communities around the world improve education, science, health care and protect the environment.
- Most importantly, working with a fantastic team - very motivated and committed individuals who truly enjoys working with others while having fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.