ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
Senior User Interface Designer
ZS welcomes candidates who hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a visual design field, including graphic design, interaction design, illustration or comparable design discipline; We are looking for individuals with 5-7 years of experience in the field of UI Design, with a focus on designing and delivering business or enterprise applications that are complex, high-volume, and high profile, including portals, business applications, mobile apps, interactive dashboards, data visualization and information design. The most critical qualifications for us include:
We are looking for individuals with 1-4 years of experience in the field of User Experience, with a focus on designing and delivering business or enterprise applications that are complex, high-volume, and high profile, including portals, business applications, mobile apps, interactive dashboards, data visualization and information design.
Your skills will help us to provide UX design services to our clients, stakeholders and internal teams. You will: Participate in a user-centered, collaborative design process
- Collaborate with senior members of the UX Team throughout the stages of the user-centered design process that require strong visual design and definition of user interface (UI) elements
- Collaborate with ZS project team members to create aesthetically pleasing, modern user interfaces Create and support best-in-class UX Design
- Under the direction of a UX designer, create user interfaces with screen mockups, behavioral specifications and visual documentation, style guidelines, icons, information graphics and other design artifacts as needed
- Ensure all visual UI definition and development is consistent with usability standards and best practices set by the senior UX designer on the project team
- The ability to quickly create working prototypes in HTML or tools like Axure is also highly desirable - Understand the technical limitations of different client platforms and how the UI elements will manifest and behave
- Contribute to development and dissemination of UX expertise inside ZS
- Contribute to a design thinking culture within and beyond the Business Technology / Software Development practice area at ZS
- Teach and mentor junior designers about UI design for various client platforms and their technological limitations that impact the presentation layer.
The most critical qualifications for us include:
Business Knowledge and Acumen:
- Ability to proactively identify and address issues independently, and display ownership of and responsibility for work;
- A functional understanding of enterprise software is preferred, as well as being adept at collaborating with other members of the UX team and technical teams to reach feasible design solutions for portals, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, content management systems, collaboration technologies, and Business Intelligence (BI) systems;
- Previous experience working in pharmaceutical industry and knowledge of healthcare is a plus
Client Management and Communication:
- A strong portfolio featuring design work for enterprise, that showcases visual design for mobile or desktop applications, infographics, iconography, logos or other design work, and how it leads to positive business outcomes;
- Expertise using design tools like Adobe Creative Suite (especially Adobe Illustrator), Axure, etc.;
- Demonstrated ability to translate a client's brand into modern-looking user interfaces and other digital multimedia, following visual design best practices for mobile and desktop applications;
- Demonstrated ability to create and follow a style guide or other visual design documentation, and leverage it to execute mock-ups for clients and stakeholders.
- Experience collaborating with and/or supporting user experience research and/or design teams is a plus.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including UX, business (eg. Marketing, Sales), product management and/or technology/IT/engineering) is a plus;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, especially the ability to clearly articulate and document design decisions with stakeholders and development teams, and keep UX and Project Team leads up-to-date;
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to contribute to design discussions that help to obtain consensus and move projects forward;
- Ability to participate in a team environment where individuals can communicate and contribute freely.
- Listens carefully to client and team requests, asks questions that help to drive discussions forward;
- Ability to communicate complex information in a meaningful way that is easy to understand. Candidates should have the ability to travel to client locations (25%) to work with teams and provide in-person expertise. Candidates must possess permanent work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a portfolio is required to be considered.
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required. Religious/Medical Exemptions can be requested on a limited basis upon hire.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
This job has expired.