Mercer is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, or Washington, DC office:
Senior Workforce Strategy & Analytics Consultant
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every single day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of building more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees. Using analysis and insights as motivations for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future.
What can you expect?
What's in it for you?
- The Senior Workforce Strategy Consultant is a workforce data science position, and the Senior Consultant is the expert advisor and leader in the execution of workforce analytics and planning projects
- This role partners closely with other senior consultants and client relationship leads to identify sales opportunities, determine the appropriate analytical approach to address a given issue, leveraging proprietary frameworks, and to sell and lead the work
- In this role, you will lead people analytics projects, including pay equity and other diversity, equity and inclusion studies, to help our clients diagnose, develop and achieve their talent/people strategies
- This individual will report to Mercer's Workforce Strategy & Analytics Leader for the US and Canada
- You will be expected to work in the office on a hybrid basis (in office 2-3 days a week; vaccine requirement and social-distancing measures will be in place)
We will count on you to:
- A company with a strong brand and experience developingsolutionsfortoday's and tomorrow's toughest challenges
- The opportunity to contributeintellectualcapital and leadership as part of the global leader in human resources consulting
- The opportunity to work in a unique practice providing state-of-the-art talent analytics services
- A culture of internal mobility, diversity, inclusion, and collaboration
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations
- Competitive pay and a full benefits package, starting Day 1 (Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase program, and a generous paid time off allowance); plus a fixed company contribution AND a company match on your 401k, after one year of service
What you need to have:
- Partner with other senior consultants and client relationship leads on business development
- Determine analytic approaches, leveraging established proprietary statistical frameworks
- Advise and lead on proposals and workforce analytics and planning projects
- Perform and manage advanced statistical analysis, including regression modeling using SAS and R
- Independently develop recommendations and write customized client reports based on outcomes of statistical analysis
- Be accountable for individual and team revenue
What makes you stand out:
- Master's in Economics, Industrial-Organizational or related Psychology, Data Science or Statistics (other social science domains of expertise with strong quantitative backgrounds will be also be considered)
- Minimum 8 years of experience and demonstrated record of conducting and leading complex empirical analyses
- Strong grounding in statistical analysis, especially regression analysis, and familiarity with platforms for analysis including SAS and R
- Statistical background, especially in multiple and logistic regression analysis and statistical modeling
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of and experience coding in SAS, R and/or other statistical software
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to interact effectively with colleagues, clients, and prospects
- Experience leading others in the execution of analytics projects
- Proven sales ability
- Ph.D. in Economics, Industrial Organizational or related Psychology, data science or statistics (other social science domains of expertise with strong quantitative backgrounds will be also be considered)
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer's more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
This job has expired.