The primary purpose of your job position is to provide assistance in all dining service functions as directed and in accordance with established policies and procedures.
The Neighborhoods of White Lake islooking for a PT server to join our dining department!
About the Role
- Serves meals timely and that are palatable and appetizing in appearance. Performs proper setting of tables. Set up meal trays, food cards, dining room, etc. Serves resident meals in the dining room, private dining room and delivers trays to resident's rooms/apartments.
- Perform dishwashing/cleaning procedures. Assure that utensils, etc. are readily available for next meal. Follow safety regulations and precautions at all time.
- Ensure that all dietary procedures are followed in accordance with established policies. Prepare food etc., in accordance with sanitary regulations as well as our established policies and procedures.
On-the-job training provided!About Us
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferred.
- Previous experience in food service preferred.
- Previous experience working in long-term care or with the geriatric population preferred.
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation. We serve people and communities from coast-to-coast through hospitals, continuing care facilities, home health, and hospice programs. We are committed to providing a rewarding and meaningful work experience for all colleagues across the system.Interviews are being scheduled NOW....so apply TODAY!!Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.