Job ID: 282764
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure's Enclosures (OIE) business has united the Carson®, Christy®, and Synertech® brands to form the largest manufacturer of plastic, polymer, and concrete utility enclosure products serving the municipal water, irrigation, electric, communications, and transportation markets. OI Enclosures has 11 manufacturing and distribution centers strategically located across the U.S. and Canada.
This person will be responsible for promptly addressing any customer requests, quotations, orders, questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner. This is an entry level position and will process orders from a specified market base as outlined in Oldcastle's SOPs. The primary function is to enter orders while being solution-driven in any interactions with customers, both internal and external.
Characteristics of the successful candidate include:
- Process and support customers' orders and inquiries related to their dedicated market
- Provide courteous, timely, and effective customer service
- Handle direct fax, email, or phone inquiries from customers
- Inform customers of the status of their orders, advising them of any changes
- Comply with company attendance standards
- Coordinate effectively with transportation, planning, engineering and sales
- Create cases in NetSuite for customer issue resolution and product design
- Strong relationship skills: fits well with all employee levels, is comfortable with rigorous give and take, communicative and collaborative style
- Exceptional oral/written communication and listening skills
- Effective Team Player with the ability to work independently
- Energetic, able to provide and receive feedback
- A willingness to take instruction and be accountable for their duties
- Skilled user in MS Office programs (Microsoft Axtapa and/or NetSuite a plus)
- Customer focused; dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers
- Able to organize and prioritize work in an effective manner
- Able to deal with client escalations in a respectful and effective manner
- Has a keen interest in personal development; i.e. learning the business, product application, intercommunication skills, etc.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Excellent level of personal organization
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication
- Detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: May 12, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
Sales Rep, Chemical Engineer, Engineer, Sales Consultant, Sales, Engineering
This job has expired.