For more than 85 years, Terminix has built a reputation as one of the nation's leading providers of termite and pest control services, safeguarding over 3 million homes and businesses against all types of pests in 47 states and 14 countries.
What is this role about?
Our Service Managers play a key leadership role in our local Terminix branches. This role is all about leading and motivating our local Pest Technician Teams to provide outstanding service delivery of Terminix products to our valued customers.
What does a "Day-in-the-Life" look like?
Every day our teams of Pest Techs are out in the neighborhoods across the country visiting residential customers and performing their pest control treatments. The Service Manager at each local branch is responsible for ensuring this team is functioning effectively, operating efficiently and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction. Here are a few more specifics of what you would be doing each day:
What do I need to be successful?
- Monitoring branch scheduling and ensuring pest tech routes are successfully completed
- Ensuring regulatory compliance and safety standards are met or exceeded
- Responding to customer concerns, including resolving cancellation requests
- Inspecting and evaluating the performance of Pest Technicians
- Monitoring and maintaining inventory levels of pest control products
- Facilitating continual training of local sales and service teams
Why should I choose Terminix?
- An associate's degree and a valid driver's license are both requirements. (A four year degree is highly desirable)
- Having 1-2 years of related experience is very helpful, but not required
- Willingness to relocate is highly desirable
- You are able to effectively lead and motivate others
- You have strong communications skills - impersonal, written, presenting
- You are good at problem solving and coming up with practical solutions
- You are able to build rapport easily and establish trust with customers and employees
- You are detailed oriented and understand the importance of safety
- You have a good aptitude for basic/intermediate math-- necessary for doing calculations related to sales and service
- Of course, given our business, you should be comfortable working outside and in confined spaces like crawl spaces and attics when necessary
In addition to being part of an iconic brand with a rich 85 year history, here are some other highlights of what you would receive as a member of the Terminix Team.
- Comprehensive training and licensure, all paid by the company
- Company vechicle, gas card, cell phone, and laptop
- Highly competitive compensation
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth
- Medical, dental and vision coverage + discounts on Terminix brands
- Short/long-term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid time off
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work being performed by employees assigned to this classification; they are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Terminix is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.Terminix companies are proud to be Affirmative Action (AA) and Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE) inclusive of veterans and those with disabilities.California residents click here to review your privacy rights. https://tinyurl.com/CA-Notice
This job has expired.