It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
LOCATION: This role is located in the Boston, MA (Southern New England and Maine Marketplace)
DuBois Chemicals is looking for a high performing Service Representative to support a territory with excellent upside growth potential. DuBois is committed to ecologically, responsible chemistry, and is continuing to develop proprietary "green" products.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Effective technical service to support paper and pulp customers and create superior account satisfaction/retention
- Assist Sales Account Manager in servicing various chemical applications for various paper mills in the Southern New England area
- Effectively conduct chemical testing and gather paper machine operating data to support DuBois specialty chemical applications
- Compile data to construct graphical analyses, spreadsheet information, and submit reports the Account Manager/Customers
- Conduct and track weekly product inventories and report findings
- Coordinate re-filling product systems with paper mill staff
- Participate in paper machine downtime cleaning applications
- Consistent service/maintenance of equipment systems, chemical testing, inventory management, and providing customer with value-add personal service. Advise Account Manager on any needed repairs or upgrades
- Effectively communicate with customers and cross-functional teams. Attend weekly or daily mill operations meetings
- Participate in business reviews, assist with conducting Lockdown audits, offer insights and observations to improve DuBois' product applications for customers
- Maintain updated information in the Dubois Customer Relations Management (DCRM) program on a daily/weekly basis and enter Price Exceptions (PE) for needed products and equipment
- Effectively work collaboratively with team members, as well as other functional support employees
- Maintain a constant focus on work and vehicle driving safe habits
- Travel to current and prospective customers to resolve technical issues
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
- 2+ years direct Paper Mill experience
- Strong time management skills with an attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in performing technical/mechanical on-site responsibilities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel 50% including some overnight travel
- Service experience in the chemical industry is preferred
DuBois provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, service in the military, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and/or local law and/or regulation.
This job has expired.