Computer World Services, Corporation (CWS) is seeking an exceptional candidate to serve as ServiceNow Administrator for The United States Secret Services (USSS), Officer of the Chief Information Officer, Software Solutions Services program responsible for building and maintaining custom application projects, databases and reporting capabilities allowing the agency to complete both its protective and investigative mission. The Software Solutions program builds custom software using the latest technologies from Microsoft, Oracle, Tableau, IBM Cognos, Data Warehouse and ESRI Geographic Information System (GIS).
The Candidate will support software maintenance/operations efforts based on the agile methodology for software maintenance and operations using .NET based coding tools. Ensure .NET maintenance/operations efforts stay on task by obtaining adequate resources for individual task support that may include computer coding through fielding/deployment. Assist the OCIO Division in completing the full range of activities required for the functional, stress, and deployment testing of selected OCIO projects and other Directorate related projects. Provide professional technical services for test planning, execution, reporting, management, and training support.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide software maintenance/operations support based on the agile methodology using the .NET based coding tools.
- Ensure .NET maintenance/operations efforts stay on task by obtaining adequate resources for individual task support that may include computer coding through fielding/deployment.
- Assist the OCIO Division with completing the full range of activities required for the functional, stress, and deployment testing of selected OCIO projects and other Directorate related projects.
- Provide technical servicers for test planning, execution, reporting, management, and training.
- Assist in the maintenance, testing and sustainment of enterprise applications, which require maintenance or operational sustainment activity as needed. Examples include the following: Applications that support specific National Special Security Events (NSSEs), Access Control databases and systems, Inventory databases and systems, tracking databases and systems, Human capital and logistics databases and systems and Systems that require highly customized interfaces and workflow.
- Provide .NET application coding/maintenance services to include Programming support to OCIO Applications Subdivision, Database programming, including entity framework design and implementation, views, stored procedures, triggers, functions, etc.
- User interface maintenance/implementation support using tools such as Telerik supporting ASP.Net MVC, MVVM, jQuery, AJAX, Kendo UI, RESTful web services and Windows Services.
- Work with various mission operational stakeholders to gather requirements required for mobile application, device, and software solutions.
- Work with various business owners from multiple areas to sustain and maintain, document, and specify mobile technology solutions.
- Monitor ServiceNow performance and processes with a focus on performance and stability.
- Experience using Microsoft C#
- Experience using Microsoft .NET CORE 3.1 or greater.
- Experience using Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or greater.
- Experience using Microsoft Azure or Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Experience using MVC Design Patterns
- Experience using Entity Framework (EF) 4 or greater
- Experience using MVVM Design Patterns
- Experience using JQuery
- Experience using AJAX
- Experience using Restful Web Services
- Experience using of Windows Services
- Experience using ASP .NET (C#)
- Experience using of Telerik Kendo UI
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server Operating System (Windows Server 2012 or above)
Education & Experience
- BS preferred from an accredited university (required)
- Minimum of 7+ years of ServiceNow or related IT experience (required)
Substitution Allowance (Additional 3+ years’ experience can be substituted for above degree
- ServiceNow Certified Administrator
- Top Secret clearance is desired, but not required
- US Citizen or permanent resident
Other (Travel, Work Environment, Administrative Notes, etc.)
- Limited travel to company office locations and travel outside of the Washington, DC, area is not anticipated; but may be necessary over the life of the contract.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
DoD 8570.01.M: http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/857001m.pdf