Location: Hilliard, OH
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Software Engineer - Multi-disciplinary - II
• Design, develop, analyze, evaluate, test, debug, document, and implement moderately complex software automation applications and solutions from collected specifications or requirements.
• Using Agile/Scrum methodology, operate competently and contribute at every level of the software development lifecycle; including requirement collection, scope documents, task decomposition, database architecture, application framework design, business logic coding, form and function, testing, execution, and production support.
• With moderate direction, create flexible solutions to business problems while considering host/network capacity, bandwidth, performance, and iterative enhancement/scope.
• Provide Windows Server and Oracle database administrative support for the Production, UAT, and Development environments. Participate in occasional evening change windows as required.
• Contribute as a Technical Operations team member in Bill to Cash to accomplish goals. Provide technical recommendations to solve for business issues. Act as a technical subject matter expert for users and peripheral development groups. Actively participate in creating or modifying organizational development standards.
• Manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently with a view toward producing high quality deliverables within target deadlines provided.
BS in Engineering, Mathematics, CIS or related field, or equivalent relevant experience
• 3 years enterprise experience with software development in an intranet web environment
• 3 years enterprise experience with VB.Net
• 3 years enterprise experience with CSharp.Net (C#)
• 3 years enterprise experience with JQuery
• 3 years enterprise experience with MVC
• 3 years enterprise experience with ANSI SQL (Mastery level)
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Competency to engage and network with contacts inside and outside the team to accomplish goals
Location: This is a hybrid position and candidates need to be commutable distance to the site.