The Clinical Sourcing Manager will be responsible to support and assist in the development of the Category Management strategy by gathering business unit supply needs and specifications for the Clinical Operations category globally. We are looking for someone who works collaboratively with the Category Lead and business unit partners to commercially & competitively assess the global supply base's capabilities and qualifications for Regeneron's interests. The Sourcing Manager leads the global supplier relationship and manages ongoing performance and service delivery. You must have demonstrated capability to manage a supply base and improve value, minimize risk, and ensure quality & cost efficiency.
A typical day might include the following:
This role might be for you if:
- Lead and/or work with others to solve issues of diverse scope where analysis requires an understanding of current business trends
- Responsible for specific global contractual agreements, work with legal department, and drive any changes that are critical Regeneron's interest.
- Develop and execute global sourcing strategies for respective area of spend responsibility to optimize value. Solicit and analyze requests for proposals, negotiate contracts, and ensure contract objectives are delivered (savings, SLAs, etc.); ensures compliance with global pricing agreements and internal policies/procedures.
- Run global vendor/supplier relationships and ensures performance and accountability are supervised/improved
- Develop and manage program policies and procedures ensuring compliance with Company guidelines, related laws and governmental guidelines
- Develop and execute global market procurement related programs to optimize value
- Advise and influence decision making at the management level
- Manage global supplier integration plans with internal clients for all goods and services for consumption by internal partners, business unit or function
- Identify global supply market projects to apply sourcing and procurement methodologies.
- Conduct global supplier relationship management activities as guided by the Supplier Management Program to achieve continuous improvement goals
- Coach proficiency on procurement technical skills among peers & junior team members
- You have the demonstrated ability to influence across all levels
- You have the ability to build consensus, partnership, and creativity within the team with limited supervision
- You possess excellent verbal and written skills
- You enjoy coaching peers and junior team members
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree along with 7+ years of relevant progressive experience, preferably include 5 years directly in sourcing Pharma/Biotech. CPSM/CPM preferred but not required. Experience working on Clinical Trials and operating under GCP as well as experience working with Clinical Service Providers. Working knowledge of Sourcing Contracting, ERP, eRFX systems preferred. (Oracle, Zycus, GEP, Ariba, Other). Cost modeling knowledge required. Ability to use standard business applications for communicating, presenting and analyzing (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Program management experience and project management experience required.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
This job has expired.