*ADMS System Administrator Role:*
* Performs System Administrator functions for the Schneider Electric ADMS software.
* The ADMS project is part of the Grid Modernization effort at Xcel Energy.
Operational Support -*
* Install, modify, document, and maintain system configuration, updates and changes.
* Analyze requirements and performance to optimize systems configuration for stability.
* Develop scripts and automate routine tasks. Application performance monitoring, user access, patching, application configuration management, Problem Management -
* Investigate and resolve problems involving complex systems. Provide problem identification for production incidents.
* Identify and implement solutions to production incidents. Identify and resolve production alerts.
* Provide support for systems testing and validation activities.
* Contribute to problem reviews. User Support -
* Provide contextual and technical information to users.
* Assist users in identifying difficult technical problems and devising solutions.
* Advise users on available approved technologies.
* Translate user requirements into technical solutions.
* Communications - Clearly and concisely communicate operational status whenever requested.
*Minimum Requirements :*
* Five years of related functional experience Bachelors degree in Technology, Science, Business or related field, or 4 years of experience equivalent to the position.
* Demonstrated strong business and technical acumen and aptitude.
* Basic knowledge of one or more core technologies (e.g. Servers, Hosting Platforms, Network Circuits, API's).
* Detail oriented, with ability to demonstrate strong adherence to procedure and protocol for operational support service tracking/ticketing.
* Strong communication skills, effective with varying organizational levels and skill sets
* Strong Relationship Management and collaboration skills, with a track record of working as one team cross organizationally to drive innovation and business results
* Strong experience with Windows OS and general Microsoft platform technologies Knowledge of Windows OS deployment and methodologies.
* Understanding of common application technologies (e.g. Office, Internet Explorer)
* Experience with Active Directory and supporting technologies (policy, preferences, etc.)
* Patch (OS and software) deployment remediation experience Understanding of system architecture and design methodologies
* Experience with scripting PC hardware support experience Experience with the virtual platforms and infrastructure Extensive knowledge of group policies
* Skills: *
* Business Analyst: Expert