At Intuitive, we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints. Our mission is our guiding force; our culture is the DNA that makes us unique.
As a pioneer in robotic-assisted surgery (RAS), we have been expanding our innovations through technology to help make a difference in the world. For 25 years, human ingenuity has guided our journey to help solve some of healthcare’s complex challenges.
We believe a great idea can come from anywhere—inclusion and mutual respect are vital to our culture. We value character grounded in integrity, a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and diverse experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and strive to achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let’s help to advance the world of minimally invasive care.
The Construction Finance Senior Analyst will play a critical role in developing best-in-class financial partnership and analysis to the Construction organization. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of a Company that is passionate about providing value for the patients and customers we serve, this is the role for you.
Primary Function of Position:
- Collaborate closely and regularly with internal ISI Project Managers (PMs) from Construction and Space Planning teams align on assigned project finances (past, present, and future) to ensure successful project completion.
- Track and Analyze project financial status from the initial budgeting and procurement phases to final invoicing and project closeout
- Build financial reports and analytical tools that make an impact by driving insights and can be used to positively influence business decisions
- Interact with project vendors to manage and track their weekly/monthly deliverables, such as Purchase Orders (PO), Change Orders (CO), Potential Change Order (PCO), accruals, invoices, and capital adjustments.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments including IT, Tax, Corporate Accounting, Fixed Assets, Procurement, as appropriate.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with business partners and leverage historical trend analyses and future business needs to create construction capital expense (capex) budgets and forecasts; provide project cost controls support including comprehensive risk analysis of budgets and cost management of multiple projects.
- Work with business partners to develop, track and analyze a suite of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) designed to enable a deep understanding of Intuitive’s Construction business; KPIs should be leveraged for budgeting, forecasting, and general decision-making purposes
- Perform monthly and quarterly Financial Close activities including calculating and posting accruals, reconciling account balances, and analyzing actuals results v budgets and forecasts
- Create and maintain project dashboards that track the financial statuses of construction projects including actual spend v budgeted spend
- Work closely with Tax team members and vendors to ensure any and all applicable tax abatements / credits relating to construction project expenses are collected / realized by the Company
- Work closely with applicable vendors/suppliers to ensure full understanding of engagement terms and conditions and work to resolve any fiscally related project issues.
- Communicate the company processes and invoice submission requirements to vendors, thereby ensuring timely processing of invoices, payment applications, POs, COs, etc.
- Contribute to the creation of best practices, process documents, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and work instructions whenever possible.
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training:
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in Construction/Project Finance, or other equivalent business experience.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree required; MBA, or relevant Master’s degree, preferred.
- Must have experience in project controls of construction projects, space planning analytics, or related field
- Must have strong excel skills, including a demonstrated track record of financial modeling
- Must have strong budgeting and business partnering skills
- Experience with Tableau, Hyperion and Essbase, Anaplan, Microsoft SQL Server, and Snowflake preferred
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, with ability to effectively present and communicate across a multi-national organization.
- Must have exceptional time management, planning, communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical, and capable of effectively assessing data
- Must be a self-starter who is able to thrive in an in-person and virtual team environment.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Shift : Shift 1 - Day
Travel : Yes, 25 % of the Time
Travel Requirements: Yes, 25 % of the Time Shift: Shift 1 - Day