About the team
Who We Are
Eide Bailly is a business advisory and accounting firm focused on helping our clients embrace the opportunity that change and innovation can bring to their business. We offer our clients a range of services and solutions to tackle risk and spur their growth. Our Technology Consulting team is part of Eide Bailly's growing specialty services division, focused on the consulting and implementation of a wide range of today's leading technology solutions. In addition to being nationally recognized as a Top 5 Global Oracle NetSuite Solution Provider, four-time NetSuite Partner of the Year, Salesforce Gold Consulting partner, Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner, top-tier Boomi integration partner, and a leading full-stack data analytics provider, we maintain strong partnerships with many best-in-class security solutions. Our partners include market leaders such as Fortinet, KnowBe4, Proofpoint, SentinelOne, Sonicwall, Sophos, Tenable, and others. These relationships enable our security advisory and implementation teams to offer a variety of solution options based upon client needs.
About The Team
Our team believes in a better way of doing business. Our driving force -- and why we come to work each day -- is to help our clients find a better way to run their business and protect their data. We look for individuals that are curious learners and resilient doers; that ask questions and seek out answers; listen first and speak second; and believe that teamwork makes the dream work. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
We like to think of ourselves as advisors first and technology providers second. We understand that tools are only one piece of a business. That's why we want our consultants to be more than just tools experts. We want them to see the whole picture of a business and leverage a holistic mindset to solve our clients' challenges.
Why Work at Eide Bailly?
Eide Bailly is uniquely positioned in the marketplace to provide high-impact results to our clients. Our established reputation over 100 years in business has forged a high level of trust between the firm and our clients, and as digitalization affects nearly every industry, we have a great opportunity to impact positive change in their businesses. Working at Eide Bailly offers the benefits and stability that come with an established firm with the flexibility and innovation commonly found at a technology startup. We don't claim to have all the answers, but we do have a team that is passionate about continuous improvement and strives to do better every day -- for our clients and for each other. If you want to work somewhere that is growing, profitable, and trusted, our Technology Consulting team needs well-rounded consultants and technology experts to help us continue to evolve and provide the highest level of service and support to our clients.
By far, our people make our business, and our culture inspires and attracts the industry's leading talent. We promote a happy workplace by making work-life balance a daily practice and encourage active engagement in the communities we serve. Our dedication to service is showcased in our Firm's charitable donation match and encouragement of our staff to volunteer their time to causes close to them. These are just some of the reasons why we remain an employer of choice for today's top talent.
Job you will do
Typical Day in the Life
As a Senior Cloud Engineer, you will help our clients cost effectively improve, manage and protect infrastructure to meet business demands by developing on premise and cloud strategies, processes, and tools for secure implementations, operations, and secure management. You will also work directly with clients to prepare, protect, detect, respond and recover along all points of the security lifecycle. You understand the technical and non-technical issues and challenges they are facing and use this knowledge and your experience to design tailored technical solutions that align to the organization's objectives and needs.
This Senior engineer role has these primary responsibilities:
- Revenue generation through project execution
- Product & services implementations
- Business development support, scoping & estimating
A typical day as a Senior Cloud Engineer may include:
- Perform assessments and deliver action plans and roadmaps for our clients to close their technical and security related gaps
• Design, implement and manage various technologies for clients with security, high availability, disaster recovery, performance and reliability for network and server systems.
• Consult with clients to provide recommendations on how to improve their technical environments and ensure a high-level of uptime.
- Identify new and leverage existing technology solutions to solve business and technology challenges problems
• Evaluate and implement new security technologies for our clients to improve their security posture
• Lead systems analysis and ensure satisfactory performance by providing recommendations, assessments, planning, deployment, configuring, systems integration, troubleshooting, problem resolution, and maintenance of operating systems, software applications, web deployed applications, and systems security.
• Develop technical summary information and reports for presentation to management and clients
• Perform research and lead proof of concept efforts to determine where additional technologies may be necessary
• Escalate support issues to vendors as required.
• Manage, troubleshoot and resolve large scale outages and respond to computer security incidents
• Engage with incident response teams and client IT teams for rapid containment and log collection
• Lead solution architecture, implementation and support to protect customer environments from breach and other threats
• Use techniques and tools to detect and respond to advanced threats, actor techniques, anomalous or suspicious activity to systems and data
• Assist with comprehensive investigations and triage on wide variety of client environments and implement respond and remediation efforts
- Cultivate new and existing client relationships to identify technology and security opportunities with clients and prospects based on business and technology conversations
- Develop Statements of Work with defining scope, approach and estimated work effort to support our clients' needs
• Provide technical mentorship and leadership to grow technical staff knowledge and experience
• Maintain awareness of technology trends and issues to apply that knowledge to client issues and solutions.
Who You Are
- Apply advanced subject matter knowledge to complex security and technology issues
• You have a bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or information security
• Ideal candidate will have more than 10 years working in a similar role focused on advising clients. Work experience within a consulting firm, providing services to clients is preferred.
• You have prior experience presenting to C Level executives, business owners and stakeholders and are effective engaging in technical discussions with non-technical leaders and briefing senior executives on their current environment and industry
• Confident in leading project meetings and working as part of a technical team to design, implement and manage solutions.
- Work effectively independently and as part of a team.
• Flexible and able to accommodate changing schedules of client and project needs and willingness to work extended hours when needed.
• Rigorous attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
• You have the ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Your communications are polished and you are able to communicate technical solutions to non-technical clients.
• Excellent understanding of IT protocols, technologies such as TCP/IP, OSI model and various other protocols, tools and methods
• Excellent communication and collaboration with team members, practice areas and clients
• Excellent windows and network troubleshooting abilities
• You have prior experience with Virtualization platforms.
• You have experience with next generation endpoint protection and email security filtering solutions.
• You have experience maintaining and engineering diverse infrastructures.
- Strong experience, working knowledge and best practice understanding of:
- Azure: Active Directory, IaaS, Security, Cloud App Security, SentinelOne, Intune
- M365: Email, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Security, ATP, Windows Defender, Conditional Access Controls, MFA
- On premise Microsoft technologies from servers to workstations, VMware, Endpoint Protection, Next Gen Firewalls, and Content Filters
- Network technologies including SonicWALL, Cisco and FortiGate
• MCSE, MCSA, MS-100, VCP, CCNA or at least one certification in server, desktop operating systems or similar certification or related experience required.
- AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies and AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification
- Experience with AWS configurations including compute and storage
• Obtain additional certifications as needed
• Travel up to 25% possible
This job has expired.