- This position exists to create, maintain, and enhance product design and related documentation and to effectively communicate with internal and external customers, management, and LexisNexis functional areas by presenting problem resolution, product information and status reports in a professional manner.
The full-time position will be located on site in Herndon, VA with required travel to Florida.
1. Delegate and lead problem resolution efforts to ensure product quality and product integrity
2. Implement, project manage and participate on in-house, outsourced or company-wide projects, while ensuring product quality and product integrity
3. Create and maintain professional relationships with internal and external customers
4. Provide learning and understanding of product knowledge, customer requirements, and outsourcing efforts to analysts
5. Assume proactive role in determining customer requirements
6. Communicate effectively internally on status of builds and projects in progress
7. Ability to work within a team environment
8. Travel to Florida for up to two weeks at a time several times a year is required. Total travel will be less than 25%
1. Good organization and analytical skills
2. Good written and oral communication skills
3. Some knowledge of LexisNexis procedures and products is preferred
4. Some knowledge of Legal, Business or Government data
5. Extensive knowledge of fabrication processes
6. Some Industry & Product knowledge
7. Ability to follow governmental contracting protocols
8. Minimum 10 plus years of experience working with government agencies
9. Must be a US citizen
10. Must have a current TS security clearance. TS/SCI with CI poly is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.