Sr. Electrical Engineer If you are an Electrical Engineer, please read on!
We are a leading superpower in the manufacturing field with over 75 years of experience in energetic technologies. Our products are used in OUTERSPACE! Not to mention in submarines, drones, jets, and more. We are the best in our field for what we do because of our technology-driven approach. We take innovation to the next level.. Which is why we're trusted to power mission-critical operations like the U.S. Space Station. Psst.. Our technologies were a key component in bringing the Apollo 13 crew home!
We're looking for a mid or Senior-level Electrical Engineer to join our team! We have openings in East Greenwich, RI. Our hybrid work schedule includes 3 in-office days and 2 work-from-home days.
What You Will Be Doing - Perform analog and digital electrical hardware design and design analysis tasks
- Digital communications circuitry for interfacing with internal and external hardware
- Develop bench and automated test fixtures for use during development and production test of battery management electronics.
- Perform electrical and electro-thermal simulations using LTspice, PSpice, ANSYS, Matlab, and/or other software
- Make design decisions on power capability, semiconductor selection, safety, reliability, regulatory compliance, manufacturability, etc.
- Plan, conduct, and document engineering tests on electronics and other electrical hardware
What You Need for this Position Must-Have Skills/Experience:
- At least 4+ years of professional Electrical Engineering experience
- Digital, Analog, & Power Design experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Altium, SolidWorks, Orcad, Mentor Graphics
- Circuit Design & Analysis OR Power Systems experience
- Smart module, MBMS, EOC, PBMS, BCA, Altium Designer, Spice, Matlab Simulink
- A/D conversion in relation to voltage & temperature monitoring for battery management systems
- Electronic circuit design, PCB layout, BOM management, and configuration management within Altium PCB
- Designer, SVN
- Ability to read and understand firmware written in C for micro-controllers
- Analyzing & debugging systems involving hardware and firmware interactions
- AS-9100, ISO-9001, DoD, MIL-STD related regulatory environments
- DO-178 and/or DO-254 design flows
- Hands-on electronics test equipment, wire and wire crimping, design-for test and bed of nails experience
- Understanding of different battery cell electrochemistry and battery management system electronics
What's In It for You - Competitive compensation ($110-140k/year)
- Full benefits
- HYBRID SCHEDULE with flexible work hours!
- 10 paid holidays & generous PTO
- 401k match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Dependent scholarship programs
- Great work environment :)
So, if you are a Sr. Electrical Engineer, please apply today or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!