We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you're a high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Alteryx is searching for a REMOTE Full Stack Engineer in the United States!
About Alteryx Advanced Analytics Organization
The Alteryx Advanced Analytics organization has grown out of the acquisition of the MIT-spinoff Feature Labs. Our team owns Alteryx Advanced Analytics products including Alteryx Promote, Alteryx Intelligence Suite, and Alteryx Machine Learning, and combines the excitement of a fast-paced, innovative startup with the resources, market penetration, and wisdom of a data analytics market leader. Our goal is to turbo-charge analytics efforts of the Alteryx Platform and enable anyone to solve dynamic problems. We are working on high-impact, high-visibility projects, and we're looking for new teammates to help us build the best set of Analytics products in the market.
We are building a new generation of Machine Learning platform and need excellent software engineers to help us. We are seeking a hands-on engineer that can lead a team in building the infrastructure and tools needed for speedy and repeatable deployment of our applications to multiple cloud services. An ideal candidate will have experience building infrastructure as code for CI/CD and monitoring of those deployments using Helm, Kubernetes and the like. We are a startup-oriented organization, and the best candidates will bring a very iterative and resourceful mindset to the table.
- Design, develop and deploy cloud services, from the React frontend to the Python backend
- Extend and improve the ML API and Job Processing platform
- Work closely with the product team to define and execute new features
- Build analytics features in innovative areas like time series modeling and collaborative ML UX
- Ensure quality at all levels of product development
- Propose improvements such as architecture changes, process improvements
- Help to mentor more junior team members
- 4+ years' working in front end development, ideally several years in React/Redux
- 4+ years' working in core backend technologies, such as Python/Scala/NodeJS/etc.
- Experience working with Product, Design, DevOps, and others in a cross functional way
- Experience with relational and/or non-relational database products such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Experience with automated CI/CD platforms such as CircleCI, Gitlab, etc.
- Experience in mentoring and growing the skills of other engineers on the team
- Python ML experience - you have built, deployed and scaled models in production
- Experience in python-based web frameworks and packaging
- Experience in a data science role or working closely with those in that role
- Enthusiasm and/or experience contributing to open-source software
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Boston is $122,100 - $207,600. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.
This job has expired.