Find your more with Mohawk!
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our people.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Come find your "more" with Mohawk!
What we're looking for:
We are in the midst of several large implementations of SAP Cloud CRM to power our Sales and Service Organizations and we are in need of a great Functional analyst (Senior) who can leverage deep SAP CRM technical and business knowledge to design solutions to solve business and technical challenges.
What you'll do:
What you need:
- Is the functional Analyst for both Sales and Service modules/functions.
- Work with the business to document and understand their requirements, develop use cases (positive and negative path scenarios), create user stories and groom acceptance criteria
- Provide proper handover of requirements and solution approach to both the Development team and QA team
- Configuration of C4C solution using KUT
- Experience in Creation of Extension Fields
- Perform C4C Administrator tasks for user creation
- Build data source for new business object
- Create new report, based on the data source, via Adaptation Tools
- Establish approval task and enable notification rule, based on the new business object
- Provide workaround solution for critical issues
- Root cause analysis of issue and provide necessary fix
- Collation and input of C4C Master Data
- Support business data migration & cleansing tasks
- Provide solutions in the SAP C4C environment to include:
- Employee loading and ID Mappings
- Users Creations
- Master Data Loads from ERP to C4C
- SAP C4C Configurations
- Organize and execute Train the Trainer sessions
- Prepare for end user training sessions
- Execute / Support end user training sessions
- Support the business during training sessions
- Should have ability to resolve all iPAD/iPhone issues to access SAP C4C app
- Should have understanding on Versions, hardware software installations to access SAP C4C on iPAD, iPhone and also on Desktop.
- Troubleshoot issues related to C4C and rollout solutions.
- Provide support for SAP's C4C production environment during the rollout process
What will make you successful:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus. Foreign degree equivalent accepted.
- In-depth technical knowledge, with hands-on experience managing systems configuration in new computing architectures and environments.
- Must have 6 years of progressive experience in job offered or 6 years of progressive experience in SAP Sales Cloud Configuration positions.
- Must have at minimum 4 years of progressive experience with the following:
- CRM Functional experience includes extensive business process knowledge in areas such as Interaction Center, WEBUI, Mobile Integration, Service Management, Marketing, and Sales
- SAP C4C Solution experience includes Account Management and Intelligence, Productivity and Personalization, Real-Time Analytics, Opportunity Management and Insight
- Experience in Integration between C4C Sales/Service and SAP Commerce Cloud / SAP ERP either using CPI
- • Strong exposure on SAP Cloud process design , web services and UI's using HTML and Silverlight
- Highly skillful in ABSL, UI Script, UI designer in Cloud Applications Studio (SDK) to develop and deploy complex C4C (Cloud for Customer) solutions.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport persuades others, and gains understanding
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk, to stimulate, market and sell new ideas within the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group, to achieve results through team efforts, and the desire and ability to motivate, persuade and direct the activities of others.
- Ability to manage/implement projects and contributes to concept development, and ability to identify, analyze and resolve business issues through solution-oriented projects
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Normal office environment
- Local travel ~10%
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.