Why work for Audigy?
Everyone who works at Audigy has a direct impact on the company and the people we work with. Our mission is to help our clients and their employees achieve their personal, professional, and financial goals through their business. Our passion is helping others realize their potential, and our success is achieved by helping others achieve a higher level of success.
The Sr. Graphic Designer is a key component to Audigy's design team, able to confidently operate with minimal need for supervision, supporting both the manager and the team by owning projects and initiatives, and setting the bar in terms of quality of work and customer service. The Sr. Graphic Designer is an expert at fast-paced, high volume, thoroughly customized designs - and at navigating multiple internal clients or stakeholders with a strong focus on hospitality and service.
The Sr. Graphic Designer has a strong understanding of design layout, typography, and color theory, and is able to take instructions from a design request to create a compelling final product - and is able to articulate the expertise behind their work.
We're also looking for someone who will be a great cultural fit. Audigy's Creative Team is all about exceptional customer/client service, positivity, professionalism, and generous-spirited teamwork. We're in this together - and are there supporting each other and our clients - every single day.
This is a hybrid position requiring work in-office two times per week.
Salary range is $60,000 - $70,000 annually (DOE) and the following benefits:
- 401(K) w/company match
- Parental/family Leave w/transition back to work
- Hybrid work environment
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Free gym membership
- Day-care Flexible Spending Account
- Education reimbursement
- Hearing instrument benefit
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
COMPETENCIES (knowledge and skills needed for this position):
- Frequently execute high-quality design work from scratch or templates.
- Prepare files for print and/or web production
- Frequently manipulate, retouch, color correct, adjust lighting, and create clipping paths for photography
- Design and/or create artwork for long- and short-form content (e.g., flyers vs. newspaper broadsheet)
- Create illustrations, iconography, and custom typography
- Contribute to brainstorming or strategic-based creative conversations
- Interact with clients and internal stakeholders with an unflagging attention to hospitality and customer service
- Acts as the manager's go-to for higher-level projects and initiatives, and carry them out independently as appropriate
- Confidently manage communication with clients, teams, and their manager, keeping the right people in the loop throughout
- Help the larger team continue to improve in skill and technical knowledge by sharing and demonstrating their own expertise
- Act as another pair of eyes for the manager in terms of the QA of the larger team's output
- Help duplicate their own successes by providing insight and expertise to the larger team
- Work experience as Sr. Designer or similar role
- Hands-on experience working as a Sr. Designer on a team, leading projects/project management, and mentoring
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe products, design thinking, and best practices for digital and print
- Experience with Marketo or other marketing automation email platforms a plus
- HTML/CSS knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Comfortable working with:
- Adobe Creative Suite (especially Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop)
- Microsoft programs (especially Teams and Outlook)
- Bachelor's degree in relevant program and 4+ years' experience working in a professional design environment, preferably as part of a team
- Hybrid work environment (work in-office minimum two times per week required)
- This position will spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers, which can cause muscle strain. This position will also have to do some lifting of supplies and materials from time to time.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer
that values a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Women, minorities, veterans, LGBTQIA+ individuals, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Come join our team!
This job has expired.