GLOBALFOUNDRIES is seeking a Senior Lead Equity and Executive Compensation to join the Global Rewards Team.
This is a dynamic COE role that will give strategic guidance to many teams across the company including Payroll, Legal, Finance, and HR functions, and will be the expert on global equity award administration.
This role is also hands-on, requiring execution excellence of equity administration and global compensation programs.
Our HQ is located in Malta, NY; flexibility will be considered for outstanding candidates to work from other locations; Eastern time zone preferred
Equity Administration Lead:
Executive Compensation Lead:
- Actively contribute with the design of global equity compensation plans (including ESPP), to assure efficient, streamlined program design that can be administered in a cost-effective manner
- Proactively and independently lead the implementation of a new vendor platform, such as external stock plan administrator. Consult on the implementation of other HRIS systems.
- Manage the day-to-day administration of the company's stock plans globally, for stock options, RSUs and /or PSU, including, but not limited to:
- Coordinate the review and approval of new equity grants, ensuring proper approvals and controls are in place
- Hands on administration for grants, exercises and terminations partnering with HR, Payroll, Legal and Tax
- Coordinate with multiple departments including Legal, Finance and HR, and with the company's transfer agent. Be the subject matter expert for pulling the differing perspectives together across these teams
- Prepare both standard and custom reports and perform complex and timely reconciliations to review accuracy of equity and transaction data
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and foreign regulations along with securities laws.
- Support internal/external SOX auditors
- Work with our stock administration vendors, including daily interaction when handling daily account openings, exercise and release activities, and monitoring service.
- Answer employee and investor inquiries, troubleshoot and resolve issues regarding stock awards, and provide great customer service. Support employee understanding of equity awards and equity programs and policies, by creating communications material and participating in educational forums
- Work on special projects related to equity granting and reporting.
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Collaborate with other experts with the Total Rewards team in designing, implementing and administering executive compensation programs and practices, including:
- Executive job evaluations and descriptions
- Short and Long-term incentive plans
- Annual executive merit process
- Participation in appropriate executive pay benchmarking and analysis of benchmarks
- Monitoring of adherence to compensation guidelines and policies
- Assists in the preparation of compensation-related external disclosure documents as well as communications and training material
- Conduct analysis in support of various ongoing compensation related initiatives
- Other tasks as assigned
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements, and programs
- Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited College and or University in Accounting, Finance, or Related Discipline
- 8-10 years in equity administration
- 8 - 10 years in executive compensation
- Expert level use of Excel and solid proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g., PowerPoint and Word)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret data and make meaningful recommendations with a focus on process improvement
- Minimal Travel Required
- Language Fluency - English (Written & Verbal)
- CEP (Certified Equity Professional) and/or CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) certification preferred
- Experience preparing executive level presentation materials
- Impeccable integrity, work ethics, experience in managing sensitive matters
- Previous experience in a fast pace setting, high tech manufacturing or semiconductor industry
- Proven analytical ability
- Maturity to handle large volumes of sensitive/confidential information and make sound decisions
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while still delivering high quality results
- Ability to function as an effective and respected partner to internal clients
- Ability to understand the labor market and trends over time
- Good communication skills, especially with internal executive clients and key vendors
- Ability to operate independently
- Ability to prioritize and manage expectations of leaders and HR colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a global matrixed team or environment
- Strong organizational and project administration skills
- Customer service focus with the ability to "push back" appropriately
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
Procedure: All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.
This job has expired.