Sr Mgr or Associate Director, Precision Medicine Marketing (Breast Cancer)
At AstraZeneca we turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. We're focused on the potential of science to address the unmet needs of patients around the world. We commit to those areas where we think we can really change the course of medicine and bring big new ideas to life.
The Sr Mgr or Associate Director, Precision Medicine Marketing (Breast) will be responsible for driving the implementation of patient identification initiatives across AstraZeneca's portfolio of targeted breast cancer therapies.
This position will report directly into the Director, Precision Medicine (Breast), and will work in close partnership with cross-functional partners including brand marketing, field sales, market access and other functions to support patient identification initiatives that enable optimal treatment for patients throughout their cancer journey.
As the Sr Mgr or Associate Director, Precision Medicine Marketing (Breast), you will work to drive the tactical implementation of the breast diagnostics strategy, managing agencies, selecting marketing channels/initiatives, and leading diagnostics for select indication(s).
This position is based ON SITE at our Gaithersburg, MD campus, headquarters for the US Oncology and the Oncology Business Unit. The Gaithersburg site offers various amenities to help boost efficiency and help keep our employees happy and healthy. This includes a fitness center, employee healthcare clinic, electric vehicle charging stations, dry cleaning, a full-service cafeteria, state-of-the-art on-campus Daycare facility, and copy center. This is where you'll find newly-designed, activity-based workspaces to suit a variety of working styles while strengthening collaboration between teams.
- Drive the implementation of the tumor-level diagnostic strategy through a robust tactical marketing plan: multi-channel/omni-channel approach
- Manage partner agency relationships, workflow, and related expense budgets
- Collaborate with Indication leads and cross-functional team to develop and execute novel marketing programs
- Deliver testing excellence for all product launches and ongoing patient identification for indications
- Partner seamlessly with customer-facing teams (Sales, Field Marketing, and Diagnostics) to customize assets to fit the needs of the market
- Partner with Business Insights team and external partners to define success metrics and analyze performance of marketing programs on an ongoing basis; Ensure plans are optimized as needed to improve impact and develop recommendations for future based on metrics and impact
- Business acumen and ability to manage multiple priorities, processes, timelines and expectations of multiple stakeholder groups
- Adhere to the AZ Code of Conduct, Standards, and SOPs as well as comply with all regulatory and compliance requirements for your role
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- 5+ years' experience in pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry
- Prior Diagnostic / Medical Device / Pharma marketing experience
- Advanced degree (Master's or higher) in Life Science, MBA, Medical, or Pharmacy
- Great communication skills
- Experience working in Oncology Pharma industry
- Previous Field Diagnostics Experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Comfort operating in a highly regulated environment and industry
Together, as ambitious experts, we're building the future and leading the next wave of transformation for our patients, business and Oncology. Why AstraZeneca?
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognizing their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organization to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we're opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting-edge methods, and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can't wait to hear from you.Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
This job has expired.